SmoothAl

Where do you come from?

Hey everyone,

Just wondering where you are all coming from as you drive to your DZs. More specifically, for those of you in the Southern Calif. area.

I'm out in Lawndale, CA, out by Redondo Beach, etc. - DZ: Perris (when I am able to get back out there)

SA B|

From my penis.

As for where I live...Tri-Cities, WA, and the drive to the DZ in Ritzville, WA this season will be about 85 miles each way (that's 40ish miles closer than it was the last couple of years).

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Hey everyone,

Just wondering where you are all coming from as you drive to your DZs. More specifically, for those of you in the Southern Calif. area.

I'm out in Lawndale, CA, out by Redondo Beach, etc. - DZ: Perris (when I am able to get back out there)

SA B|

Ork.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

South London, England.

It's 50-something miles to my nearest DZ, and 70-something miles to the next nearest. I've driven those routes so many times I just don't notice them any more. Just switch off when I get in the car, and switch back on as I'm pulling into the DZ and looking out for my friends' cars.

From my penis.

As for where I live...Tri-Cities, WA, and the drive to the DZ in Ritzville, WA this season will be about 85 miles each way (that's 40ish miles closer than it was the last couple of years).

Blues,
Dave

Doc and I live in Spokane, Wa and frequent the DZ Dave is at just to terrorize him on a weekly basis....actually we go to see The Stepchild more than Dave:D:D:D

We are about 60 miles from our DZ.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

originally from western NY.... now in the depths of Alaska!!! :)

CReW Skies,
bubbles

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Hey everyone,

SA B|

Ork.

is that what your calling your shell these days:D
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Enumclaw, WA ya its as far out as it sounds

Yep, Enumscratch is a long drive nowdays... ...used to go 4x4'in by Greenwater when I was just out of HS.

Kapowsin is actually 12mi farther away from Enumclaw than Snoho, but then again I've driven to Kapow from Redmond just for 2 jumps :)
"We'll start the ass kissing with you"

Depends on what part of the story you want...

Now at Eglin Air Force Base and my home DZ will be Emerald Coast. However, due to the fact that I'm here for job training, they may not let me jump.[:/]

I was in 29 Palms, CA and Perris was my home DZ.

Lots more to the story, but I just don't feel like typing that much.:D

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Lots more to the story, but I just don't feel like typing that much.

There IS a God! B|

He must've forgotten about you, since you isn't ded yet.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.