Squeak

Psycho Bob is Famous

cherubic [che-roo-bik] {adj}: (eg: a "cherubic" grin)
- apparently a synonym for "vaguely evil, sh*t-eatin'

Damn, Bob! I didn't even know you had a last name! Nice promo. Of course, now that they can find you, I give it a week before the outstanding warrants and paternity suits from mothers of goofy, yellow-headed, red-faced "cherubic" kids start pouring in.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Thanks for the kind words. I wasn't going to mention the articleon DZ.com but I guess the cat's out of the bag. I think Rebecca(the reporter) did a really good job. I was hoping to portray the sport in a way that would encourage other people to come out and enjoy what we love to do. The best part of skydiving is all of the wonderful people I have had the priveledge to meet and hang out with. That in itself is the best adrenalin rush ever.:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

She really did do a good job. I have no doubt that you would do a good job portraying the sport, but sometimes no matter how good a job the skydiver does, the whuffo reporter gets something wrong (even when they do have good intentions). She really did nice work. :)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hell Bob was famous before this...or was that infamous

Yeah, who could forget the dancing in the bar video! As I recall it, a certain dz.commer was going to post it at least twice a year...

Well come on! Where's the first one for this year? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BWAAAHAA!!!! Sometimes the voices in my head call me Robert, sometimes they call me Psycho and every night around 300am they call me Shirley!:ph34r:;)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Robert Collins. So thats your real name. :D

Sounds like some kind of poufy red cocktail doesn't it? :D {girly voice} "Could you put an extra cherry in my Robert Collins please..."
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is