Thanatos340

The "I dont know you" Thread

I even promise to NOT hug you.

Awww... that is so sweet.:P

But... I have a crapload of work to do tonight to try to make the sponsor of my thesis think that I've actually been doing something when we meet tomorrow.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Hello my name is Cassandra and I'm an addict! How's that?

Me too, the addict part not the Cassanrda part ;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

:)
I too am a chronic lurker...I work overnights so when it gets slow in my lab I pop in here to see what the hot topics are...but rarely ever post. Maybe this is the start of something new?! :$

Wow, you're too pretty to lurk, welcome!!;)

|>.Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

Sooooo, I waited till there were over a couple hundred responses before logging in and saying "hey"...that way I figure y'all wont be as pissed when I kill the thread (as I seem to have a talent for doing).
Met a few dz.com'ers at SkyFest last year, and they were all very friendly...for $5 Twardo offered to show me where Walt got his bathtub turd from. Something told me to decline...I'm pretty sure I dodged a bullet:)

Sooooo, I waited till there were over a couple hundred responses before logging in and saying "hey"...that way I figure y'all wont be as pissed when I kill the thread (as I seem to have a talent for doing).

The thread shall live on for at least one more post.:D
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

The thread shall live on for at least one more post.:D

and another!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Hello, my name is Jason and I am a DZ.com lurker/thread killer/mostly ignored poster.

I agree with you that it has been very clicky here the past year. This place reminds me a lot of middle school and highschool since I was an Air Force brat and always the "new kid." Not always an outsider but always on the outside looking in if you know what I mean.

It is a very interesting perspective. I have learned quite a lot about human nature and social hierarchies and this thread of yours is by far the most clever and intelligent move I have seen in a long time. Nicely done! ;)

BTW nice to meet ya! :)

www.FourWheelerHB.com

Hi Cora... I've never met you, but I believe we were naughty in a thread once together

I've met you and i've met Cora...does that make me like the filling in the middle of a sammich?

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Sarldo, I saw a bumper sticker today that made me ponder...why is Virginia for Lovers?

It's an old tourist slogan but, I must say... it seems to be true. I have had a wonderful time every time I get stationed here. :)
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

It's an old tourist slogan but, I must say... it seems to be true. I have had a wonderful time every time I get stationed here. BTW... Florida is better.

So, you're saying that the Fl girls are better at fornicating than the VA girls? I think there are some people here who should take note of that.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I don't think I should take the bait on that one but, Florida women seem to get friendlier, sooner than Virginian's. (sorry virginian's, ya gotta loosen up a bit).
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68