Thanatos340

The "I dont know you" Thread

I wanted to say HI to you, but your avatar scares me, and you don't have any information in your profile..... :)

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

This isn't some nancy-pants feel good thread, is it?

Naaa. Just all the usual post whores are boring the hell out of me. :D

If it weren't for me, J would still be the shy guy standing alone on the edge of the fire at his first boogie. I take full responsibility for creating "THE Jello J" . Look at him now! He's definitely the life of any party. I am such a proud papa!:P

Chuck

This isn't some nancy-pants feel good thread, is it?

Naaa. Just all the usual post whores are boring the hell out of me. :D

WoW....I didn't realize I bored you. :S

Get the hell over it!>:(;):)

Now seriously, this is a great idea! I like to talk to new people.
How you doing?:D
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

been here awhile, mostly I just lurk cause I don't know what to say. usually if I want to say something some one has already said it.
but I really like lurking the boobie threads! :)

Do you know if we've met at Prairie or Stevensville/Hamilton?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

for being on this site a whole lot i really don't say much. i guess what it really comes down to is laziness... ah well.

LAZY!!!:|

share the luv man. [:/]

or at least put in a dumb ass post whore comment like the rest of us;):ph34r::P

Hi. I don't know you. In fact, I know very few people on here. But wouldn't a better way to get to know a few people be to just randomly pick a few user names and PM them?

You were Dublin werent you?? How did I miss you??[:/] Oh well.. Maybe next time.

I like the PM idea. Might freak a few people out to get random PM`s from strangers but since when has that ever stopped us from doing something.:D:D

Or maybe we should have an "I want PM`s from Strangers" Thread for the really shy people that still dont want to post in Public but want to meet a few new people.

saying HI and giving an invitation to the OP and everyone else, if you're ever in Texas, to come jump and drink some Shiner with us at Skydive Houston "the country club of skydiving". and if you're lucky turtle might be there.
diamonds are a dawgs best friend

or at least put in a dumb ass post whore comment like the rest of us

but it takes soooo much effort.

besides, my fingers are so damn sore from climbing last night that typing is a bitch.

so let's just have everyone talk to me, and i'll just sit and watch.:P

been here awhile, mostly I just lurk cause I don't know what to say. usually if I want to say something some one has already said it.
but I really like lurking the boobie threads! :)

Do you know if we've met at Prairie or Stevensville/Hamilton?

Blues,
It is very possible that we have, my home dz is LP and I do alot of flying out there as well as skydiving.
Dave

Experience is a difficult teacher, she gives you the test first and the lesson afterward

and if you're lucky turtle might be there

you and I clearly have a different definition of "Lucky"!!:P:D:D
The trip there would costs me enough without having to Budget for Bail money as well.:D

But I will definately take you up on that Shiner Offer.

Skyfest!! You'll have turtle and me to drink with!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Well, I'm guessing that J probably doesn't know me, but I know him. This happened because every time I'm talking to a girl, he pulls her away and starts talking about Jello, or rolling around in it, or something with not many clothes. What the hell J.

Just kidding man. I'm a Georgia Tech guy that's usually at SDA but makes appearances at The Farm.

Good Thread here, and yes, I lurk the boobie threads. I'll do some more critiqing next time. I didn't know my input on that subject was requested. Anything I can do to help out.
Ben Lee
www.CollegeSkydiving.com

Well, I'm guessing that J probably doesn't know me, but I know him. This happened because every time I'm talking to a girl, he pulls her away and starts talking about Jello, or rolling around in it, or something with not many clothes. What the hell J.

Uhhh.. Yep. Sounds like you know me.:):D:D

Sorry about that.. Next time just speak up and shout "Dude!! What up with the Cock Block here!!". I will generally back off... Unless she is really Hot and then I will explain how this particular chick is out of your league anyway and I am actually just trying to save you the embaressment of getting shot down.:D:D:D:D

See Just looking out for you.:D

or at least put in a dumb ass post whore comment like the rest of us

but it takes soooo much effort.

besides, my fingers are so damn sore from climbing last night that typing is a bitch.

so let's just have everyone talk to me, and i'll just sit and watch.:P

so you climb huh..i just bought a new GriGri. I like to climb at the gorge. where do you like to climb?

so you climb huh..i just bought a new GriGri. I like to climb at the gorge. where do you like to climb?

so far just the gym. once i get better i'll start venturing outside... probably around the Great Falls, VA area.