skymama

Question about drug tests

Damn.

Has she tried speaking with a drug abuse counselor? Maybe talking to a professional who deals with children doing drugs could give her some good advice?

In the meantime, I would not leave that kid alone for one second. I'd also take his bedroom door off the hinges and do daily searches.

Damn.

Has she tried speaking with a drug abuse counselor? Maybe talking to a professional who deals with children doing drugs could give her some good advice?

In the meantime, I would not leave that kid alone for one second. I'd also take his bedroom door off the hinges and do daily searches.

yup~!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

You can buy home drug test kits from eckerds walgreens even walmart that test for all drugs, they arenot very exspensive buy a few and spring em on him on a sunday.
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

Being a modified version of this young fellow myself back in the 60's and 70's, I can say all my substance use was to mentally escape the poor home life I was living.

This young man could use some positive support from his peers, as well as professional help to learn to cope with his life as it exists now.

I wish him the best.

BASE359
"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

The temp test has been cheated, using a condom filled with urine, stored close to, or inside the body, the temp will be the same.

The only way to know for sure is hair.

when there is no hair, they often choose to not hire, or what have you.

There is some kind of eye scan test out there, but it seems to not have any validity at this point.

I have been reading up on it for the future hires my associates my associates will be making.

Rainbo knows far more than I do about it, he is the one you should ask if you really want to know.

If I am not mistaken he was responsible for the drug testing, and policy standards at his former employment.

I know this sounds horrible but a real good dose of reality would be to have him arrested next time he screws up. Sounds like this boy wont stop until he has a real reason to stop.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

About the thing with the lemon: I would doubt that it is possible to trick the drug test with somebody elses urine. The toilets they use measure the temperature of the urine to detect such tricks.

Not true, yes the temperature is taken, but it is very easy to use someone else's urine. Ive sold my piss to my brother for years. He puts it in a squeeze bottle, and places it on his dashboard on the ride to the lab in the summer, then buts it under his nuts where his body temperature keeps it warm. In the winter he just puts it on his dash with the defrost on.
He has never failed.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Damn.

yup~!

I agree. That does work. At least it did for my best friend when we were in grade school. Sometimes we'd sneak out at night and just walk around the neighborhood. We never did drugs or anything like that, just the usual play with firecrackers, paint-ball gun, etc... but rarely used them to damage property. We just liked being out at night. Well he was in the process of sneaking out and his dad heard him and busted him. Took the door off his bedroom for a month. We didn't go out at night again. :$
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

This young man could use some positive support from his peers, as well as professional help to learn to cope with his life as it exists now.

The trouble is, he's quit playing soccer. Those were the boys who were a positive influence in his life. He only hangs out with his drug friends now.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Marijuana is fat soluble, depending on the frequency of use and size and weight of user it can stay in the system for months, however in order to test positive for months you have to be really fat and smoke all the time. Cocaine is a completely different story. It is not fat soluble and leaves the system relative quickly. The only way to test for that over a period of time is to do a hair test. Assuming that the person hasn't detoxed their hair with easy to find products the results will go back 90 days and the manufacturer guarantees the accuracy of the results. I am not familiar with the procedure with detecting opioids or benzodiazepines in a urine test however all of these things will show up on a hair test, once again assuming that he hasnt washed his hair with the detox shampoo.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

I know this sounds horrible but a real good dose of reality would be to have him arrested next time he screws up. Sounds like this boy wont stop until he has a real reason to stop.

The reason that it sounds horrible, is that it is.

Giving a kid an arrest record that follows him around for life. The problem may be resolved in the short term.

Punishing someone permanently for a temporary issue is ridiculous.

It limits their life. Schools look at arrest records.
It puts the brakes on certain jobs immediately.

The pee test for pot is pretty easy to beat. It doesn't take elaborate techniques. You can go to a lot of places and pick up some powder that you mix with water. An hour later, you are clear for 6 hours.

I worked at a place that was outsourcing a project.
We all had to be tested and provide the results to the client.

The company owner calls the entire company (30 people) into the conference room and says, "I am not going to ask anyone questions. I am also not going to lose this project over something stupid. Whoever needs to do it, here is how you beat this test..."

A lot of the ambulance drivers around here use gelatin powder and gatorade. Heck...ya' got me, but apparently it works. They swear by it.

:)
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

could be that the marijuana is a symptom of the real problem....

Well of course it is....................lets see, mom and dad no longer love each other, they split, home sucks without the family, all dad wants to do is get some from his new girlfriend, mom is a wreck and she crys all the time and I cannot even talk to her, I got fired, teachers at school don't care and all they do is talk down to me.........and all I want is my old life back.........(insert big hit here)........MuCh BeTtEr NoW................[:/]

He needs an older male mentor who can get to him and teach him a few things his parents seem to think is not very important-especially his father. kinda of like an AA sponsor.:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

This is ridiculous.:| Read my post above and before the "insert Big Hit Here" Insert...and I got arrested.[:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/]

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

You can pass a urine test 12-24 hours after doing cocaine as long as the person has flushed their system with water. Now with Hair it is a different story. I would suggest if the mom is worried to have a sample of hair sent in for testing. But the son has to agree to the testing. That is the biggest problem parents run into.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

You can pass a urine test 12-24 hours after doing cocaine as long as the person has flushed their system with water. Now with Hair it is a different story. I would suggest if the mom is worried to have a sample of hair sent in for testing. But the son has to agree to the testing. That is the biggest problem parents run into.

As long as the child is a minor the parents can do whatever they want, the child has no say in it.
Edited to add: http://www.craigmedical.com/Hair_Drug_Test.htm
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

That is not true!

You can not take a child/teen to the doctors and not tell them they are going to be drug test. The office wont do it. You can not force anyone of any age pee in a cup or give a hair sample regardless of age. (legal issues are different) Each person has to sign the drug testing consent form. I know this cause i used collect all forms of specimens for drug testing.

Drug testing
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

That is not true!

You can not take a child/teen to the doctors and not tell them they are going to be drug test. The office wont do it. You can not force anyone of any age pee in a cup or give a hair sample regardless of age. (legal issues are different) Each person has to sign the drug testing consent form. I know this cause i used collect all forms of specimens for drug testing.

Drug testing

You sure can in Texas...and no forms are signed.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~