Cajones

Saving lives with your computer.

Yeah!! 100th post in thread, and excuse to list updated cool people...

Rank
(within team) User Score WU
1 Cajones 1031.68 33
2 Jerm 891.71 37
3 BadDog_Skydiving_Gear 417.61 14
4 AndyMan! 401.39 16
5 Cajun 343.64 14
6 sfc 330.79 9
7 Eugene_Eisenstein 324.97 11
8 Phreezone 298.47 9
9 RichM 264.37 10
10 R2hubert 232.36 6
11 mickb 190.19 5
12 QuickDraw 173.8 5
13 aufreefly 128.57 4
14 TB99 118.5 4
15 _Skeletor 117.3 4
16 PhillyKev 102.5 2
17 Lil'_Jon 98.8 3
18 jfields 98.5 5
19 Kris 92.7 2
20 piriya 88.76 5
21 bunky 75.2 2
22 kevin922 73 1
23 skydyvr 69.24 4
24 lewmonst 63.17 2
25 n2skdvn 47 1
26 Rev_Jim 43.3 2
27 Iflyme 23.6 1
28 SkydiveMonkey 19.7 1
29 KenKnight 19.7 1

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

Awww, Lew, soooo close. That was 101. ;)

I'm on 76 of 200 on a work unit worth 47 points. Takes a bit longer, but it's worth a bunch when done.

It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

OK count me in, am running at on my work laptop intel celeron, but I am helping. Every little bit helps right....

If yours is not listed andy, it may be part of the genome@home project. Under configure "advanced" you can indicate your preferences: F@H, G@H or no preference.

Justin

If yours is not listed andy, it may be part of the genome@home project. Under configure "advanced" you can indicate your preferences: F@H, G@H or no preference.

Yeah...it looks like that name is the kind they use on genome@home. Do we still get credit on the team page for those?

had a minor setback when manager discovered folding running on our terminal server

I *am* the IT manager. Muahahaha! ;)

Install folding on servers... check!
Install folding on my machine... check!
Install folding on user machines, hidden from view... working on it...

:P

FYI...have it running on WinXP Home, and Win2000. Tried it on XP-Pro...caused funky cursor behavior and froze up a couple times. Uninstalled from that machine.

I've got it running on 98SE, ME, XP Pro, and XP Home. In fact, I've got it running on two XP Pro machines with no trouble. You might try again.

FYI...have it running on WinXP Home, and Win2000. Tried it on XP-Pro...caused funky cursor behavior and froze up a couple times. Uninstalled from that machine.

I've got it running on 98SE, ME, XP Pro, and XP Home. In fact, I've got it running on two XP Pro machines with no trouble. You might try again.

Yeah, mine's on XP pro and works fine. you might want to try the console version (no pretty pictures).

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

Yup, likewise I have it running on two xp pro, and 3 win2k pro servers.

Unfortunately all but one my processors running it are crappy.... My laptop is doing more work units then the 3 servers combined.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

Yeah...it looks like that name is the kind they use on genome@home. Do we still get credit on the team page for those?

I didn't get any credit for the genome@home I did ... It's actually half way done with a second one too! Oh well, I'm not doin this to get "credit" anyways, credit or not, it'll help hopefully somehow!

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

didn't get any credit for the genome@home I did ... It's actually half way done with a second one too! Oh well, I'm not doin this to get "credit" anyways, credit or not, it'll help hopefully somehow!

Yeah...but it'd be nice to help AND get the credit. It's fun to see your standing. I reinstalled on XP Pro, it's ok except when I have the graphic open, that's what makes the cursor all funky. I'll just leave it closed. But, I set it to do folding@home only instead of default and it still downloaded a genome...and a big honkin' one at that.

Yeah...but it'd be nice to help AND get the credit. It's fun to see your standing.

Well after more than 12 hours I am 14% (57/400), so it will take some time before I am on that list. But I think I will install it at home as well, speed things up a bit.

Dang. After 5 days I'm not 40% done. I have a 700 mhz P3. Either it's way messed up, or it's a pretty big work unit.

Maybe I'll be done by the end of the year...

Wendy
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Yeah...but it'd be nice to help AND get the credit. It's fun to see your standing. I reinstalled on XP Pro, it's ok except when I have the graphic open, that's what makes the cursor all funky.

Are you current on Microsoft XP patches? Run Windows Update a few times until it runs clear. I have no issues running under XP.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.