skymama

The girl better appreciate him

Last month, my son, Nick, asked a girl to be his girlfriend while they were out walking on the beach. As they were walking, he picked up a shell that had a hole in it. He had the forethought to stick it in his pocket, thinking he'd give it to her someday.

Well, Valentine's Day is the day. He asked me to help him make a necklace out of it, so here are the results of our efforts today. He made the entire thing, I just helped him with the idea. Mind you, he's a poor teenager and he made me stick to about a $5 budget because he's also giving her the monkey with it and taking her to the movies. The monkey has velcro arms, so he thought he'd spray it with his cologne and then she can hug the monkey when she's missing him.

I think this is such a thoughtful gift. I would have loved for a guy to make me a gift like this. Heck, I'd love to get one now!

Oh, and I told him he better dump her ass if it doesn't seem like she likes it! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That necklace is far too nice to give away to her....he should keep it and wear and find one out of a gumball machine to give her.....she will never know the difference and she will love it the same. Trust me, I know from experience!;);););)

Wow!!!! You are a lot cooler mom than I thought if you are going to let him give her the monkey!!!!!!:o:P:D:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

He needs to throw in a 2lb tub of potato salad if he really wants to impress her.

lol...I'll let him know. :ph34r:
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Sometimes your heart wants to explode with love and happiness, doesn't it?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Thats a really nice idea..I HOPE he throws in that he took the shell off the beach the day he asked her to be his GF...she can't NOT be crazy about him after that.

He sounds like a sweet boy. If it doesn't work out with them, ask him how he feels about older women. I mean REAL older!B|~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Sometimes your heart wants to explode with love and happiness, doesn't it?

Yes. :)
And to those who asked, I don't think he's into older women yet and you'd be arrested anyway!

That is one of the sweetest things ever!!! WOW, so truly thoughtful, and if she doesn't appreciate it, then she truly doesn't deserve a guy who is that thoughtful!!!! That is really sweet!!!

You better give us an update on how it works out for him :P:)

CReW SKies,
bubbles

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

That is SO sweet!

And it looks really great! What girl wouldn't want a gift that has so much thought put into it!

Haven't you heard? Diamonds are a girl's best friend.;)

That's only because they don't talk behind your back or steal your boyfriend.

:D:D:D
'Shell

Wow, good job raising a young man. If he thought of that then you've done well as a mom teaching him about women... he'll thank you later in life as he gets laid more than his pig-headed friends! :D

My favorite gift ever was a handful of daisies (my favorite flower) with the stems wrapped with duct tape(my favorite thing!)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

Damn Mamma I been thinking alot about 16 lately..

I had typed so much on this subject, but after proof reading I realized that we all been at 16.. Especially you Mamma, and you know with just one look if she is for real, just like my Mom. But you have to let him walk his path.

All the best for the both of you. It's such a great age.

E