sharimcm

How many e-mail addresses do you use?

Last night I decided to check my e-mail, so I log in to my work e-mail, then my personal e-mail, then my other personal e-mail, then another, and another. I finally counted how many e-mail addresses I actually have, and I *use* 9 different e-mail addresses. Each address serves a separate purpose, but *9*?!?! WTF? Am I the only one with this many e-mail addresses? How many do you have/use? Please tell me I'm normal.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I only use one email account (just one log-in), but I have a lot of different addresses that are aliased to that account. That way I can use the aliases for most things, and if I start getting a lot of spam to one of those addresses, I can just delete that address without it affecting the rest of my account.

errr...I'm "down" in my number of email addresses to 7. :$ At one point in time, I had a dozen email addresses.

My goal is to eventually end up with 2 email addresses - 1 for family/friends and 1 for "stuff" that I subscribe to.

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I have 5.

I have my close friend one that only real close people know, then i have my gmail account, and my hotmail account, my work email account, and my junk mail account (although i get a few real pieces of mail at that account).

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

8. I had 2 others, but when I just tried to log into them, apparently I've been "gone" for too long and the account was deleted. Oh well.
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." Da Vinci

I actively use about 2 email addresses.

Although I know of 4 email addresses that will result in me getting an email message successfully since 2 of my email addresses are forwarded to my personal email or work email addresses.

the most frustrating thing for me is that I can't check my personal email from work or my work email from home so if I'm at one then I'm generally disconnected from the other.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...