sartre

I like the Bonfire better now.

Didn't you used to be a postwhore or something?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the day, me and Sebazz hit the 3000 post mark on the same day.

That would be 'Sebazz and I.'

Just trying to keep the new high standards of The Bonfire.:P

Amazon and I hit 9000 on the same day.:)

That would be 'Sebazz and I.'

Just trying to keep the new high standards of The Bonfire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You gonna keep me after class and spank me? That'll teach me a lesson!!

It would be my pleasure, but I don't think we're allowed to post about it anymore.

So the 12 other whining threads don't provide you with an adequate forum for your thoughts? I guess you skimmed through my post where I suggested that the whining could be kept outside of this thread.

As for the free speech aspect, first of all, this is not a government regulated web site. Nor is it even owned by an American. So, as has been said numerous times before, and much better I might add, you don't have any "rights" if you choose to post on here. You go by the rules of the house or you don't get to stay in this house.

The mere fact that the whining threads have not been deleted should be sufficient to qwell your fears of oppression by the big bad Moderators.
:S

Oh, and you apparently skimmed this part as well:

However, if I were to become repeatedly upset over decisions being made, knowing that bitching about it would not change anything, I think I'd just take my happy ass elsewhere.

:D:D:D

Wow.... The world needs more people like you.:S:S
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Maybe we could call upon the disgruntled to leave the whining in the other threads and do like KBordson's mom advises for this thread: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.:)

:)
My momma would be so happy!!!!

(but then again, didn't EVERYBODY'S mom say that to guilt their poor defenseless children into obiedence?) :D:D

I also wish someone would own up to why it is. It has nothing to do with making all of you non whiners more comfortable here. It's about advertisers and I hope he was not counting on the hit count from the bonfire to maintain all of the flashy new advertisers because the bonfire is going down the tubes.

Alright! A new angle! It's about time! :D

There is no entertainment here at all.

Try this one:

Vicarious Entertainment
Arrive Safely

John

Haven't been posting much because there has been nothing funny to comment on.

Good God people, I have agreed the the Bonfire needed to be cleaned a little. I just don't think it needs to be Mr. Rodgers neighborhood. We might as well turn on the automated language censors.

Whoever doesn't think this is somewhat advertiser related is a moron.

Haven't been posting much because there has been nothing funny to comment on.

Good God people, I have agreed the the Bonfire needed to be cleaned a little. I just don't think it needs to be Mr. Rodgers neighborhood. We might as well turn on the automated language censors.

it does not matter what it's related too, if you are not happy with it, go somewhere else, or better yet start your own site. McDuck did that with SonicBeef, I'm sure you've been there.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Interesting. The recent "sanitization" (your words) only brings Bonfire back to being the sub-community it was originally intended to be. That would be why so many "old-timers" have returned.

I don't believe advertising has anything to do with it. Notice that the original "Open Forums" post that the current Bonfire sticky thread refers to was before Premier Memberships and before the major advertisers appeared. I guess that makes me a moron.

To show there are no hard feelings, I will give you my tin foil hat - it should fit, because morons have really big noggins. :P
Arrive Safely

John

You're right, it doesn't matter. That does not mean I can't voice my opinion. Or would you like to see that change here too?

I think I have been to SonicBeef once. I don't think I have ever posted there. Thanks, I might check it out again.

The current attitude here stinks worst then the changes.

The current attitude here stinks worst then the changes.

This has always been my attitude:D:D and some think it has always stunk:D:D:D
Ask me how much I care:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Stitch, blow it out your ass!!! Your one of the only ones left that posts are worth reading anymore. DZ.com reminds me of watching Martha Stuart although I keep coming back in hopes that the new change is temporary.
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!