Thanatos340

Average cost of Sex?

I dont think I mix well with that...... How about some liquid chocolate and carmel? And you can have the baileys all to yourself..... Ok your S/O can have some too!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Dinner: $2.99 at McDonalds
Movie: $1.00 special from Blockbuster
Wine: $3.99 from Circle K

Damn! Now that I've added it up, that was waaaaay too expensive.

The ugly hooker asks the guy if he'd like some super sex. He replied, "How much is the soup?"

You mixed your ice cream and toppings? In a jug, wow they sure do it different on the left coast!

All I remember was we mixed a Bottle of crown, a Bottle of baileys and a bottle of something else into a gallon jug and then eberything is a little fuzzy after that.:P:D:D:D

If the girls ever mention Duckfarts,, RUN. HIDE. That is the best advise I could ever give you.

I got a half gallon of ice cream in my freezer!!

But you live so far away. My bf did just buy a new truck...maybe he'll let me borrow it to roadtrip to CA. "Hey hunny, can i borrow your truck to drive to CA and lick ice cream off another guy's penis?" :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

and women.. What is your average price

I think a fair trade is to give roadhead to the fabulous guy that picks me up at the airport...:D:D

hmmm when is your next trip to Eloy anyway :)

You mixed your ice cream and toppings? In a jug, wow they sure do it different on the left coast!

All I remember was we mixed a Bottle of crown, a Bottle of baileys and a bottle of something else into a gallon jug and then eberything is a little fuzzy after that.:P:D:D:D

If the girls ever mention Duckfarts,, RUN. HIDE. That is the best advise I could ever give you.
:(:(:(:P

I remember the Psycho Punch... B| So what the hell was that concoction you had? Psycho cream? :D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

"J" sounds like a boys name. Ew.

mmm... He's more of a gay pirate.

Would that make him the Jolly Roger?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I got a half gallon of ice cream in my freezer!!

But you live so far away. My bf did just buy a new truck...maybe he'll let me borrow it to roadtrip to CA. "Hey hunny, can i borrow your truck to drive to CA and lick ice cream off another guy's penis?" :P

Can I watch or maybe join in? :o

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

With all the Hubbub about the NY Gov paying $5,500 for a call girl, Several of my co-workers and I got to discussing how does it really cost to get Laid nowadays.

I realize that most people think the price is a bit steep, but the reason most rich people / celebrities use higher priced call girls has little to do with the actual sex involved and a whole LOT more to do with the discretion and anonymity provided.

Essentially, they're paying the black mail up front, do what they do and nothing more ever needs to be said about the subject.

Of course, government wire-taps do have a tendency to screw up the arrangement.

Don't forget the higher the price the lower the chance of STDs
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

What is your average price?

Prices are up lately - now it costs a governorship... :P

I wonder how wide his stance is on that.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Seems to me like it's better to be a president and not a governor... :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Seems to me like it's better to be a president and not a governor... :D:D:D

interns are cheaper
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!