lawrocket

Snorting vodka???

What the...???
http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/40994/amy-winehouse-shocks-friends-by-snorting-vodka-shots

I mean, I'm thinking of some of this excess to get messed up. Snorting Vodka? That's on par with Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee injecting Jack Daniels.

What goes on with people thinking, "Hmm. It's vodka. I think I'll snort it."

My wife is hotter than your wife.

When I read the title, I thought you had to be talking about Amy Winehouse. I had never heard about that either until I read that about her. And to think that skydivers think they party hard.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Dunno about snorting liquid vodka.

There's always been talk around my EMS buddies about NEBULIZED vodka. Talk was it was a quick-on quick-off drunk. The lungs are a wonderful interface between the "inside" and outside worlds.

...never seen it done though. Any of you healthcare types ever try it?

Elvisio "curious" Rodriguez

I snorted a mixture of salt, pepper and hot sauce. Did not hurt much but I used my right nostril and my right eye became really red.

Was paid $20 and needed it at the time.

:S

:ph34r:This one and all of the above should be added to the list of stupid skydiver tricks.:P

You know, I'd never thought of that. I might have to swipe a neb mask from work and try it out. Can you think of another way to get enough air flowing into the neb to mist it? I mean aside from the obvious O2 tank. They keep a little bit of closer eye on those suckers.
God made firefighters so paramedics would have heroes...and someone can put out the trailer fires.

When I read the title, I thought you had to be talking about Amy Winehouse. I had never heard about that either until I read that about her. And to think that skydivers think they party hard.

Imagine my shock at finding out that Amy's a jazz singer! She fucking parties like a punk rocker! :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Imagine my shock at finding out that Amy's a jazz singer! She fucking parties like a punk rocker! :S

To add to your shock:o, Amy Winehouse is only 23 and I agree that she's going through phases that are getting a lot of media attention, but IMO, she's still incredibly talented.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aygAu1x2uQo&feature=related

Fairly common, to have tried snorting alcohol at least once at a British uni -- especially if you were on a sports team. Couple of mates also did the shot through the eye -- they looked horrible for about a week after that.

Most I've ever done is inhale alcohol fumes -- thats good fun! :)

Amy Winehouse is only 23 and I agree that she's going through phases that are getting a lot of media attention

I'll predict dead by 25......:|

Without successful rehab, sounds about right. Loooong list of stars who died young out there.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You know, I'd never thought of that. I might have to swipe a neb mask from work and try it out. Can you think of another way to get enough air flowing into the neb to mist it? I mean aside from the obvious O2 tank. They keep a little bit of closer eye on those suckers.

There is a device known as an AWOL for just that purpose.