ACMESkydiver

Anyone in Little Rock Want to Run a Quick Errand and Earn a Few Bucks??

Hey I need someone in Little Rock, Arkansas to grab some items from a few local stores and ship 'em to me here in Seattle.

Obviously I'll pay for the stuff, for the shipping, and some jump money for ya. ;)

NOT anything illegal! :D Just some basic grocery items that aren't offered up here in the NW and are selling out in the southern states.

Any takers?
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I'm gonna be in Little Rock Thursday afternoon to (hopefully) pick up my road bike from the cycling shop and to fly. I'd be wiling to pick up some odds and ends if I have time and if it's a relatively simple task.

:)
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Anything you need from Texas??!

I'm checking...Bryan, College Station, Dallas sold out (well, will be sold out by tomorrow when I send out my brother in law to get the rest.)

Austin sold out. I'll try Houston but I think they're dry too...
~Jaye

I'm gonna be in Little Rock Thursday afternoon to (hopefully) pick up my road bike from the cycling shop and to fly. I'd be wiling to pick up some odds and ends if I have time and if it's a relatively simple task.

:)
linz

I'll send you a PM by tomorrow night if I don't have it scooped up by then, thanks! :)
~Jaye

If you would just tell us all what you're looking for...maybe more of us can help you. :)

bolas bolas bolas

I know but that's kinda the tough part...if I announce what I'm looking for on a public forum, *other* people that are trying to scrounge the very same items will just read what I wrote and grab them up before I can get there.

I am an expert at doing all of the research and legwork only to have it stolen out from under me. :S:ph34r:[:/]
~Jaye

If you would just tell us all what you're looking for...maybe more of us can help you. :)

bolas bolas bolas

I know but that's kinda the tough part...if I announce what I'm looking for on a public forum, *other* people that are trying to scrounge the very same items will just read what I wrote and grab them up before I can get there.

I am an expert at doing all of the research and legwork only to have it stolen out from under me. :S:ph34r:[:/]

Did anybody else think of the Today Sponge episode of Seinfeld just now or was it just me? :|

PM me if you find "it" somewhere in NC. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Last time somebody asked me to run an errand and make a few bucks I spent time in a Mexican prison.

I don't believe you.

You're still breathing and not horribly scarred. :|

Anyhoo, I wouldn't send anyone on a task that would get 'em sent to jail. :P (-Oh check that...I did tell my husband to break into a store and buy me some mud pie ice cream once when I was pregnant. He didn't do it! >:()
~Jaye

So what the hell is it? :|

I can only tell you by PM.

-that's for my protection and yours! :o

You're buying up all the Soylent Green, aren't you?[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Hmmm... I know a place in Arkansas that grows mushrooms that isn't grown anywhere else...

Is that it? ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You're buying up all the Soylent Green, aren't you?[:/]

I had to Google that...and that would be a 'no'. :P
~Jaye