ladyskydiver

Keep me company, please....

My road trip starts on Sunday, March 30th.

So, on March 30th, I'm leaving Wisconsin and heading to Tennessee. I'll be taking I-65 through Indiana to I-70 in Tennessee.

Then on April 2nd, I'll be heading from Tennessee to Georgia and will be taking I-24 and I-75. I'm planning on stopping at the Farm on Friday, April 4th. :)
On April 5th, I'm heading from Georgia to Florida and will be heading down I-75. I'm planning on stopping at ZHills on April 6th.

On April 9th, I'm leaving Florida and heading to Texas. I'll be taking 2 days to get to Texas (just so that I don't oh...kill myself with an "18 hour and 30 minute" :S drive). I'll be heading out I-75 (Florida) and will be taking I-10 into Texas.

On April 15th, I'm heading from Texas on up to Missouri and will be traveling I-35, US-75, US 69, US-71, etc. - lots of highways along that route. :S Looking forward to meeting up with a dz.commer for dinner that night. :)
Obviously, the time in the car will be long. So, give me a call and if you're along the route and are interested in maybe getting together for a coffee break, lunch, etc. let me know, k? :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

If you're going to be headed from I-10 to Hwy 75 then you really should take I-45 unless you really just want to head through San Antonio, Austin and Waco. I make that drive (or used to) all the stinking time. You'll drive through the town I grew up in up north of Dallas, though.

Either way you go, you'll be pretty near me if you want to stop and say hi. If you really want you could crash in our guest room for a nice break.

Drop me a PM for any questions or comments about the drive on I-10 or the drive in TX.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Her! Her! ...

WooooHoooo! Cora's coming again!

We'll have the pudding ready for you. Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla?
:D:D:D

j/k...I understand that you have become more conservative lately...haven't we all?
:D:P;)

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Chocolate, of course. :P

And, conservative...hmm....not sure if my boobie pics that are on here (and that others have seen) are technically considered conservative. :) I'll be staying at my sister-in-law's so I'll be somewhat more mellow if she's with me. Don't want to give my brother a heart attack while he's in the sandbox playing. He'll have enough on his plate than to worry about me getting into too much trouble. :)

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Stop at Aggieland on the 13th.... I'll buy ya a jump. ;)

That can probably be workable, however, Todd would have quite a bit on his hands if Cora and I *both* showed up. :o He'd have to get both of us current, and you'd have to buy two jumps - one for me, and one for her. ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

That can probably be workable, however, Todd would have quite a bit on his hands if Cora and I *both* showed up. :o He'd have to get both of us current, and you'd have to buy two jumps - one for me, and one for her. ;)

And this is a problem, how? I have to get re-current, too.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

And this is a problem, how? I have to get re-current, too.

Ummm... umm... Well, Todd will have to have rental gear. We're not bringing any. :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

That can probably be workable, however, Todd would have quite a bit on his hands if Cora and I *both* showed up. :o ...;)

Why did my mind just go into the gutter with that? :):D:D

But I'm gonna be at The Farm this weekend. :)

Leave early and party with us at Good Vibes. :)

Yeah! Come on! Even I'll be there! Cora, you need some sign language refreshers? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yeah! Come on! Even I'll be there! Cora, you need some sign language refreshers? :D

:D:D:D Umm...yeah...definitely need sign language refreshers. :P Hugs, hon!

Let's see - going away party from work Friday night...wine party Saturday night (theme is "funny wine labels")...and dad's on Sunday. Love to see you, but this weekend's booked. :)

:D:D:D Umm...yeah...definitely need sign language refreshers. :P Hugs, hon!

Let's see - going away party from work Friday night...wine party Saturday night (theme is "funny wine labels")...and dad's on Sunday. Love to see you, but this weekend's booked. :)

Wish I could... [:/] my little girl will be 2 years old and all her grandparents will be at the house. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That can probably be workable, however, Todd would have quite a bit on his hands if Cora and I *both* showed up. :o ...;)

Why did my mind just go into the gutter with that? :):D:D

I'm disappointed your mind wasn't already there! :D