rwieder

Watch Out For This Seller

This Guy Stole From Me

I bought one of these canopies a while back. I won't get into the whole story, but i had the canopy sent to a reputable Master Rigger. Turns out the canopy isn't even the one in the picture in the add. He had a lot of these canopies. I contacted him and was understandably upset. he offered me nothing, and i never recieved a canopy, neither was i given a refund for my purchase.

This guy is a theif, a liar and last but not least a very contemptable individual.

I wish him all of the worst. I'm out over $500.00 because of this guy.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

That's him allright. But i bought mine from him on DZ.com.

He took my money, and gave me NOTHING in return. We agreed for me to send the canopy back to him because i wasn't satisfied with the canopy because of the missleading advertisement. (I recieved another canopy than the one advertised in his add) Never recovered a red cent.
-Richard-

Do NOT link an ad to the fourms. :SThe Ad expires and it then leaves dead links in here. IT also will not help people looking for info 4 months from now since the links will be dead by then.

If you want to link to a profile thats better since that link will be valid forever.

DZ.com Classifieds editor
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Maybe Im so new at this that I dont know how the scam seller thing works, but i noticed he has several items listed for sale in the classifieds section. Could you not report this a scam?:S

Maybe someone will chime in that knows more about reporting a scam and how it works
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

Just glanced at his ebay transactions... And someone with the username 'diverdriver' posted positive feedback for something. Not sure if this is the same person who posts here - could be misleading.

So you've directly talked with the seller? Sometimes things just go wrong... Hopefully there's a way to fix this. If not, I'd follow the advise of the above posts.

If you have his address, contact the sheriff's office in his county and file charges.

I have a feeling he'll get his without my help. Besides, if he needs to cheat people, that's his deal, not mine. I need $500.00 USD like i need a fourth eye. Besides, he lives upstate and i live downstate, it would costs more than the original $$$ invested to pursue the deal. That's what guys like him depend on. He didn't bust no cherry, but he won't be making a return visit either.

Besides.....NasCar is on FOX! ;)
-Richard-

Looking at his ebay profile its 100%.

Ever think he may do business a little diferently on a monitored forum? DUH?!?! :S

DZ.COM does not keep a "Score" on their sellers. So how do you know "who's who?" You don't without feedback score.

I related a transaction between him and i, and i have no reason whatsoever to lie, and i'm NOT telling all i know just to protect this silly SOAB.

P.S.

One would think that such a reputable individual would offer something, anything, in his defense. Have YOU seen that happen? HMMMMMMMMMM....Wonder why not? Does real evidence lie somewhere this seller knows about? Incriminating evidence? Things that make ya wannna go HHMMMM.
-Richard-

and i'm NOT telling all i know just to protect this silly SOAB.

Without all the information available its hard to judge. If you feel the man cheated you, put it all out there. If you are not sure maybe you should have held off on posting at all.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

d9181 Nov-07-03 Present
*********@aol.com Feb-28-98 Nov-07-03

Use history on E-Bay. 87 Transactions in the last 12 months.

Do some research on my E-Bay username if you can find it and see the difference. I spent over 5K in the last month.
-Richard-

Without all the information available its hard to judge. If you feel the man cheated you, put it all out there. If you are not sure maybe you should have held off on posting at all.

Sparky:

I'm a LOT of things, BUT i'm NO LIAR. You know that. This man is a DZO who employed a very dear friend of mine at one time, i wouldn't want to drag him into this, he means too much to me. Simple as that. Don't get me wrong, i have all of the e-mails in archive that prove my position, thus you not hearing from the seller. C'mon, put 2 & 2 together.
-Richard-

Sparky:

I'm a LOT of things, BUT i'm NO LIAR. You know that. This man is a DZO who employed a very dear friend of mine at one time, i wouldn't want to drag him into this, he means too much to me. Simple as that. Don't get me wrong, i have all of the e-mails in archive that prove my position, thus you not hearing from the seller. C'mon, put 2 & 2 together.

PM received and I understand. Thanks.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Looking at his ebay profile its 100%.

Ever think he may do business a little diferently on a monitored forum? DUH?!?! :S

I think what Freefly was saying is that you should post a message on EBAY warning people there of his business tactics, but of course being that you did not buy anything from him on ebay, you can not do that.

I deal with ebay a good bit myself and find that a positive feed back does not always mean a whole lot. Most sellers will not leave you a feedback until you leave one for them, so guess what happens if you leave negative, you get one right back. Most people know this so when they are not happy with a seller they just opp to leave no feed back at all instead of risking a negative for theirself.

I'm not sure how the civil justice system works in Colorado, but in most states it's relatively easy to file a claim in small claims court where you can get your money & costs back. You can probably even file in your local district, since that's where part of the transaction occurred. If the guy's a DZO, he probably has some assets to execute against.