tmaricle55

CONGRATS PYKE!!!

He passed ALL his EMT tests!!! We are so proud of our Blaine! :)

I could be mistaken, but I *think* Blaine was already an EMT and he actually passed his Paramedic tests last Saturday. So that's even cooler!!!!!! :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I could be mistaken, but I *think* Blaine was already an EMT and he actually passed his Paramedic tests last Saturday. So that's even cooler!!!!!! :)

He probably would have done a better job cleaning the gash and abrasions on my legs, but his girlfriend was nicer. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Kick-ass! Big Ups, Pico. So NOW, do you have access to controlled substances?
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Good question... Codiene is Da Bomb! ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Dunno about GA Medics, but FL Medics have access to some really good shit.... ;)

Congrats Bro! When you get my age it's good to have an EMT around.:P:P

I know you've been working hard and busting your ass between shooting video, studying and trying to keep Laura in line.:P We're proud of you and the next time I see you the beers are on me.:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Dunno about GA Medics, but FL Medics have access to some really good shit.... ;)

Sebastian, huh? So don't be afraid to come up and say "Hi" to the guy with the guitar nobody's listening to sometime. B|
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I'd bet the Army field medics have the best shit in the world. :)

Congratulations those were 2 years of your life that you will never get backB|

Riding the EMS railroad

Congratulations I know that was a lot of hard work. Good luck on a court free carreer

Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Congrats !

Pyke was the first DZ.commer I ever met. Luckily, the quality of the folks kept improving, so I kept posting. :P

Tell Clay that Dolly says hey.

Don

"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Thank you all!! Yes, I have passed both my written & practical tests for NREMT-Paramedic...it's been a long, intense, sleep-deprived year to say the least. Now I'm just waiting on my numbers to clear thru state & I'll be street legal.

Last Saturday was my official celebration and I understand I got pretty unruly, but was still not quite 'beligerent'! Three technicolor releases and a day of pain and I was good by Monday. Last night a couple more of us and my family all went out to celebrate...again, more fun and another hangover!!

You're right Robbie...I have access to the narc cabinet now...and that means all sorts of opiates & benzo's!! Nothing like a 5 & 5 cocktail to keep you going!!!LOL

Anyway - I want to send a formal Thanks!! for all who have endured my miseries over the last year and given their quiet support...now let's just hope there is nothing for me to fix on any of you in the near or distant future!!

Thank you again, very much, for posting this Tanya!!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

So do you have any tips, or tricks or hints for passing the NREMT? I'll be taking the basic in 4 weeks. Our director at school has told us its a fair bet that if you have an 100 in class you can plan on scoring at least 10pts below that on the NREMT exam. :S