Sebazz1

I need your help!! (Beer Related)

I desperately need one of the following to magically materialize in my fridge before I get home today:

Sleemans Honey Brown Lager
Okanagan Springs 1516 lager
Granville Island (Any of their beer)

Can anyone help me? Please oh god of beer grant me this wish!!??

Oh by the way.. GO Sharks! ;)

Blasphemy!!! Personal attack!!! ;) To be fair I like what you have posted as well but they are all attainable and what I need is unatainable... AND. AND!! those beers I listed ARE FOR REAL BABY!!! Just not in my fridge or avalable in any store near me or even the states to my knowledge... :|

If it is american beer don't bother....they can't brew:ph34r::P

There are some very good American Microbrews. It's the mass-produced piss that sucks.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You say those aren't real beer then list Becks... WHAT!!????
That is the same mass produced garbage as bud, coors, etc.

Don't get me started. There are more phenominal American produced beers than you can imagine. Don't judge it by the mass produced swill or West coast brewers that have no concept of ballance with hops (well if 3 pounds of bittering hops is good 12 must be better).

I know taste is subjective, but if I want sake I'll drink sake, not Bud.

Learn to be happy. You can't be there for anybody else in life if you can't learn to be there for yourself.

To be fair there is a time and place for every type of beer. That's why beer is so great and should be revered by all. There is even a time and place for a Bud. Now back to my original request, can someone from Canada drive me down some beer tonight? You can make it from Vancouver to the Bay Area in 15 hours if you go non stop... B|:D

If it is american beer don't bother....they can't brew:ph34r::P

Basically any American beer advertised on TV isn't worth drinking. PBR, coors, bud, etc.

There is some awesome micro brews. There is some good more-produced stuff also, ever had new Belgium brewing's 1554?

I'll be serving beer at the Clovis Rodeo.. Come on down.. They have some Blue Moon stuff that about looks like real beer.. Hey, I'll buy, that makes it free to you;)

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

I desperately need one of the following to magically materialize in my fridge before I get home today:

Sleemans Honey Brown Lager
Okanagan Springs 1516 lager
Granville Island (Any of their beer)

Can anyone help me? Please oh god of beer grant me this wish!!??

Oh by the way.. GO Sharks! ;)

You've become quite wise, oh young grasshopper.
Remster

There is some awesome micro brews. There is some good more-produced stuff also, ever had new Belgium brewing's 1554?

Yes. About 5 gallons of 1554 Black Ale in the last month. My fatjer in law is a great drinking buddy now that he's moved across the street. Excellent beer.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

There's more than one. Hansa comes to mind.
You know they brew Bud over there too, but they use fermeldahyde (sp????)

Learn to be happy. You can't be there for anybody else in life if you can't learn to be there for yourself.

ummmmmmm AdnamsB|B|B|

Adnams Broadside ABV 4.7%

Rich fruitcake aromas – almonds, zest and conserved fruit. A wonderful balance of malt and hop flavours. A pint to savour. An easy drinking pint rich in flavour.

Adnams Broadside enjoys a special place in our hearts. Brewed to celebrate the Battle of Sole Bay in 1672, Adnams Broadside has enjoyed a meteoric rise to fame.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Basically any American beer advertised on TV isn't worth drinking. PBR, coors, bud, etc.

I know everyone talks shit on PBR but I like it. The reason being is that it reminds me of playing in bands. I’m a drummer and every show I have ever played, the bar will give us PBR for free. So it goes back to free beer is my favorite beer.
List of Beer in my frig right now:
Shiner Bock
Honey Brown
Hoegaarden
One each of the Boulivard Smokestack series: http://kcbeerblog.blogspot.com/2007/11/boulevard-smokestack-series.html
-The Sixth Glass
-Saison
-Long Strange Tripel
-Double-Wide IPA

Oh and there is one PBR sitting in the back
:ph34r:
DS #149
Yes I only have 3 jumps...it's the magic number dude.