turtlespeed

What is your favorite combination . . .

A baked brie seasoned with garlic, pepper, and whatever other spices Muttley puts on it, with either butter crackers or the rosemary-olive oil triscuits mentioned earlier.

Blues,
Dave

Feta and Parmasean, roma tomato slice, Garlic cream cheese, small piece of bacon on a cracked pepper trisket.

Eggs, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam and spam

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

A baked brie seasoned with garlic, pepper, and whatever other spices Muttley puts on it, with either butter crackers or the rosemary-olive oil triscuits mentioned earlier.

Blues,
Dave

Feta and Parmasean, roma tomato slice, Garlic cream cheese, small piece of bacon on a cracked pepper trisket.

Eggs, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam and spam

Thank God for Monty Python! Without them, I dunno how funny life would have been. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

If life seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps
Don't be silly chumps
Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing.

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

For life is quite absurd
And death's the final word
You must always face the curtain with a bow.
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

So always look on the bright side of death
Just before you draw your terminal breath

Life's a piece of shit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.

And always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the right side of life...
(Come on guys, cheer up!)
Always look on the bright side of life...
(Worse things happen at sea, you know.)
(I mean - what have you got to lose?)
(You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing.
What have you lost? Nothing!)
Always look on the right side of life...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Pretty much any kind of cheese on a whole grain cracker... Except for brie or bleu cheese; those are just nasty. ..............

I used to hate brie until the woman at my local wine store turned me on to a triple cream brie- the brand is St. Andre. That stuff is sooooo good- tastes like a cross between butter and cream!

I am not knowing..... but I like gouda and white cracker too, talk about a satisfying snack! :D

Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

I used to hate brie until the woman at my local wine store turned me on to a triple cream brie- the brand is St. Andre. That stuff is sooooo good- tastes like a cross between butter and cream!

You know, I should probably try it again sometime. I've only tried it once, and that was..... sheesh, about 14 years ago, and there are a lot of foods I like now that I didn't like then.

Creamy Brie topped with raspberry preserves wrapped in puff pastry dough and baked.
:)ETA: Not my favorite cheese, but definitely a complimentary combination.

Just a variation of what you have is to slice the baby brie in half, add the preserves to the center, then add slivered almonds to the top of the brie and bake. Serve with fresh french bread.:)

I can make a meal of triple cream brie, boursin, pate, fresh french bread, butter and wine. YUM!
Not for every day, of course!

Hey Tigra, that sounds amazing! I've had similar meals myself. It's hard to stop gorging on this stuff, sometimes. :ph34r::$

Turtle~

Love the thread choice! :)

I can make a meal of triple cream brie, boursin, pate, fresh french bread, butter and wine. YUM!
Not for every day, of course!

Hey Tigra, that sounds amazing! I've had similar meals myself. It's hard to stop gorging on this stuff, sometimes. :ph34r::$

Turtle~

Love the thread choice! :)

Yeah, the butter is a little over the top with those cheeses and the pate but it works! Kind of reminds me of the summer I spent in Europe many many years ago! Like I said- not for every day!