BillyVance

What 80's female rock star did you most want to fuck?

OMG, you guys are so old! :P

So just how old are you? Looks like you missed out on a lot of the greatest decade of music! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Man, I'm disappointed in all you bastards... I fully expected this thread to go flaming! Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, what's wrong with you guys? :S:P

I have to admit...I'm disappointed too. I just made my first ever jump on Saturday (tandem, of course). I found this site - hoping to find some useful information and insightful discussion because I wanted to learn more about the sport; I don't want to be one of those yutzes who doesn't care about the science and culture behind it all. Here I am...seeking knowledge and understanding from the experts...and this is the discussion I find.

What the hell IS wrong with you people? How could nobody mention Kim Carnes?!?!?!?

Well, I'll throw in Chrissy hynde. Not exactly beautiful, but I liked her music. Yeah, in the 80's, before I got settled down, I would've done them all. :)

I probably would have done her too, just because she sang "I touch myself".

That was Christina Amphlett (the Divinyls)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Man, I'm disappointed in all you bastards... I fully expected this thread to go flaming! Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, what's wrong with you guys? :S:P

I have to admit...I'm disappointed too. I just made my first ever jump on Saturday (tandem, of course). I found this site - hoping to find some useful information and insightful discussion because I wanted to learn more about the sport; I don't want to be one of those yutzes who doesn't care about the science and culture behind it all. Here I am...seeking knowledge and understanding from the experts...and this is the discussion I find.

What the hell IS wrong with you people? How could nobody mention Kim Carnes?!?!?!?

Awesome 1st post. You'll fit right in... :D
Remster

Awesome 1st post. You'll fit right in... :D

You got that right! :D:D:D

And Mnealtx - I stand corrected. :$
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

This from someone whose login ID is the name of an old David Bowie song???:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

How could nobody mention Kim Carnes?!?!?!?

Or Bonnie Raitt

(not rock, but still...)
or Reba
or the Mandrell Sisters
or Crystal Gayle
or the Judds
or Roseanne Cash
or Janey Fricke
or Suzy Bogguss
or Lorrie Morgan
or Kathy Mattea
or .......
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

ummm this is a female rock star thread, not country... :P

Yeah, yeah.... I added one, tenkuberrymud!

I was just pointing out there's plenty of beautiful ladies in country, too...
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

ummm this is a female rock star thread, not country... :P

Yeah, yeah.... I added one, tenkuberrymud!

I was just pointing out there's plenty of beautiful ladies in country, too...

Well if there was one country girl singer I'd want to fuck, it would be Shania Twain, hands down! :P

This from someone whose login ID is the name of an old David Bowie song???:P
China Girl is NOT an OLD Bowie song, it was recorded a while back ,but OLD bowie somngs are fron the early 70s, Ziggy and Co... Aladin ....

ETA, Chinagirl is also one of his WORST songs IMO:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

ETA, Chinagirl is also one of his WORST songs IMO:P

Ever see the interview Bowie did with Charlie Rose?
(BTW Bowie is GREAT in interviews!)
While talking to Charlie, he mentioned the period when he was wearing the white suits and recording songs like "China Girl" and "Let's Dance", with extreme disgust that he was doing what he thought would sell, rather than what he liked. I remember him saying something like:

"...I was recording shit..."

:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I probably would have done her too, just because she sang "I touch myself".

Naw, that was Christina Amplett of the Divinyls. Strike 1, Billy.:P

Think "Message of Love".

I already said "oops" for mnealtx, but hell, I'd have done Christina too... :D

What was the name of the second girl from the left in the Simply Irresistible video? The others were all sluts, but the second one from the left was HOT! Or was it the right? Wait. Maybe it was he first one.

Ok, all kidding aside. How about Laurie Anderson?

Did you know she's coming out with a new album next year?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Ok, all kidding aside. How about Laurie Anderson?

Did you know she's coming out with a new album next year?

I dunno, she sounded kinda raspy in that video, but what do I know, I'm fucking deaf and I'm working on my 8th beer! :D

They do get older after 20 years. :P