turtlespeed

How Milfy are you?

you have to define milf-

Does a 20 year old girl with a baby count as a milf?

Well, of course she'd qualify as an "m", but the "ilf" part would depend on her looks. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I would rate myself at a 2, Im just too boring.

umm....do you own a mirror? Cause you're smokin hot, in my book you are most definitely a #1!!!! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

No.. a MILF would have to be old enough to have teenage children

Lol...then, a MILF would be that 20 year old mom looking hot in 16-20 years. Perhaps, Baesanura's mother would qualify as a MILF. (I was a little shocked, when I read that I'm almost the same age as her!)

Andrea is the resident MILF on DZ.com. Hot mama!

Aw, that's cute. Thanks, my dear. We can be a faux mother/daughter team!

Yes, I'm at that stage in life when I'm hit on by 18 year old boys and their fathers alike. It's a bit disturbing. That said, I'm happy that I'll be 37 in June. It's going to be the best year, yet. I'm excited! :)
You and all your DZ friends should come out to Southern California, when you get licensed. Chick's Rock is in October. Mark the boogie down on your calendar!

Yes, I'm at that stage in life when I'm hit on by 18 year old boys and their fathers alike. It's a bit disturbing. That said, I'm happy that I'll be 37 in June. It's going to be the best year, yet. I'm excited! :)
You and all your DZ friends should come out to Southern California, when you get licensed. Chick's Rock is in October. Mark the boogie down on your calendar!

UUUHHHH, if you ladies want to have dinner some night. RRRRRRaaaar
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

I am a father and i dont have sons, so consider this a "hit on" you be SMOKIN! :) did i say that? I have no inner monolouge.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

Andrea is the resident MILF on DZ.com. Hot mama!

Thank-you, Rosa, you're a sweetheart. You know that women love it when other women compliment them. Isn't that one of the reasons why we buy cute shoes? Guys aren't going to notice! :ph34r:

I think any of the mamas who put their kids first and still find time to skydive are quite milfy. It's all in the attitude! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon