upndownshop

Where did everyone go?

:(

So we finished unpacking, re organizing and re loading my car last night at about 10:30 pm (thanks Pops and Roxi).

I just need to figure out how to get my ice chest and suitcase in it now...:S

But its Tuesday and NO ONE is here! Well except the table and tent folks. Sitting here on the deck because I cant get internet in the AC bunk room. Have a little shade but can barely see the screen.

No staff, no jumpers and no PD BLADE!! HellFish owes ME A BLADE!!! We know you have it!!! I will be happy to send you my shipping address so it will be there when I get home. Or............registration might be a bit pricey next year for your group!:o

Only the sound of the tent poles banging around and being loaded in the truck.
The dz is left with piles of broken chairs, $80.00 wallmart tents, a bicycle, bags of trash(thanks for collecting it piling it up folks!) but I can still hear the sounds of people, props and parachutes opening in my head.

Over all the DZ is clean, you guys really did a great job of cleaning up after yourselves, I am sure the DZ appreciates it, I know I do.

I have been tying to catch up on PM's, emails, and just reading all your posts, so bare with me as i catch up, in the mean while thank you all!

I have many to mention but for now, just thanks to all of you, I cannot tell you how much it means to see what you accomplished the last week! Your stories is what makes it worth the hard work. So Thank you!

I was asked by a few if I could organize or piggyback some other existing events across the country, what cha think, should i give it a go? Sort of an interesting thought? Will look into it and see how it could work.

Again thanks to you all, I will get more specific with data, updates and other good stuff when I get home in about a week!

Sincerely
J

J, go home and sleep for a week before you feel the need to do anything. Seriously, man, you've earned it. :)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Well, I am enjoying the cool temps in my house.:)
I agree with Krisanne. You are still on that boogie high. Once you crash, you might not ever want to see any of us again. :S
Have a safe trip home (in case I don't see you at your next pit stop).
Thanks again for a great boogie.

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Well, I am enjoying the cool temps in my house.:)
I agree with Krisanne. You are still on that boogie high. Once you crash, you might not ever want to see any of us again. :S
Have a safe trip home (in case I don't see you at your next pit stop).
Thanks again for a great boogie.

Your welcome and maybe you two are right, hmmm sleep for a week, i can do that.

Here is a bummer, I drove to town to get a few things since there is no one here, bought a previously viewed movie at CVS, thinking I could let the movie play in the bunkroom while I get ready for a closing meeting later this afternoon.

So i set everything up, bring all my office items into the bunk room, go to put the disc in my laptop, remove the plastic from the dvd case, and guess what? No movie!!

Do i make the drive for a 9.99 dvd??? Use the time and gas?

yup, I think i will

thanks all

J

;) J~ you through a kick ass boogie!! and if they let me back in south carolina :D I'll be back next year!! but please do bring the fun out this way some time!!

now go get some well deserved sleep....but maybe not with the banana twins, they might have had a hard ride already :o

luv ya,
~Roo
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

:(

So we finished unpacking, re organizing and re loading my car last night at about 10:30 pm (thanks Pops and Roxi).

I just need to figure out how to get my ice chest and suitcase in it now...:S

But its Tuesday and NO ONE is here! Well except the table and tent folks. Sitting here on the deck because I cant get internet in the AC bunk room. Have a little shade but can barely see the screen.

No staff, no jumpers and no PD BLADE!! HellFish owes ME A BLADE!!! We know you have it!!! I will be happy to send you my shipping address so it will be there when I get home. Or............registration might be a bit pricey next year for your group!:o

Only the sound of the tent poles banging around and being loaded in the truck.
The dz is left with piles of broken chairs, $80.00 wallmart tents, a bicycle, bags of trash(thanks for collecting it piling it up folks!) but I can still hear the sounds of people, props and parachutes opening in my head.

Over all the DZ is clean, you guys really did a great job of cleaning up after yourselves, I am sure the DZ appreciates it, I know I do.

I have been tying to catch up on PM's, emails, and just reading all your posts, so bare with me as i catch up, in the mean while thank you all!

I have many to mention but for now, just thanks to all of you, I cannot tell you how much it means to see what you accomplished the last week! Your stories is what makes it worth the hard work. So Thank you!

I was asked by a few if I could organize or piggyback some other existing events across the country, what cha think, should i give it a go? Sort of an interesting thought? Will look into it and see how it could work.

Again thanks to you all, I will get more specific with data, updates and other good stuff when I get home in about a week!

Sincerely
J

Major Boogie Withdrawal (MBW) sure is a SOB.
;)
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

As I told you many times... you through THROW a kick ass boogie. I definitely plan to be back again next year!

I got to correct Beth:DB|B|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I like how you threw a through and Squeaky threw a throw so I'll throw it out there that I'm through.

...er, or something like that.
:S

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

"I just need to figure out how to get my ice chest and suitcase in it now."

Put the Banana Twins in the front seat and ride the HOV lanes.

Man, I made the trip home in 9 hours. 6 driving and 3 sleeping. I get home and the hangar is a wreck so I cleaned it only to have the Tuesday jumpers trash it again. Now I have 5 in FJC this morning and I'll never catch up on my sleep. I missed 9 early morning naps and 8 afternoon naps for Skyfest and I'll never been the same again.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

puts you at and average speed of about 45mph.

All in the left hand lane, probably. You know how those blue hairs are:D

Just a guess, does he also wear a John Deere baseball cap?;)
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)