grue

AMERICANS! I am pleased to announce…

Sure, if they let a labia terrorist like yourself to enter the States!

Where in the US are you visiting?

Spending a few days in LA to get some tunnel time and see friends :)

I'm ready for some warm!
cavete terrae.

Squeak. My sister in law works the customs passport desk at the airport. Let me know Grues details and we will make sure he cant get back in to OZ.

:D:D:D

I had a bad enough experience last time. I was getting ready to board in MEL, and they were doing individual bag checks at the gate. They made me open my main :| So I got to be the asshole repacking a main at the gate and holding up the flight. I tried to warn 'em, but noooo.
cavete terrae.

I'm ready for some warm!

I'm on the Iowa border, where will you be? And warm? It's been close to 100 with humidity so high you get wet walking thru it.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I had to change my flight so that the sister in law was not working the day we arrived as i would of hated it to been her who had to give the red light on my passport and make me sit for two hours while being interigated by officials. Once i was finally let through then i had to be explained that i stank of heroin cause i carried some junkie home who passed out in a bar in bangkok the night before.

I dont do heroin.

Boy am i glad that we changed the flight to a day the new sister in law was not working of my welcome to this family may not have been a very plesant one having to have her see my colourful past as a teenager.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I'm ready for some warm!

I'm on the Iowa border, where will you be? And warm? It's been close to 100 with humidity so high you get wet walking thru it.

Sioux City B| I'll presumably be jumping at my old home DZ in Luverne, MN, and I've been meaning to go visit the guys at LSPC for ages, I might as well get off my ass and do it this time B|
cavete terrae.

I had to change my flight so that the sister in law was not working the day we arrived as i would of hated it to been her who had to give the red light on my passport and make me sit for two hours while being interigated by officials. Once i was finally let through then i had to be explained that i stank of heroin cause i carried some junkie home who passed out in a bar in bangkok the night before.

I dont do heroin.

Boy am i glad that we changed the flight to a day the new sister in law was not working of my welcome to this family may not have been a very plesant one having to have her see my colourful past as a teenager.

That beats mine :o
cavete terrae.

I have a worst one than that but i am still yet to remember why i woke up on a flight going to the states and had 2 huge black guys sitting next to me, 3 air hostess and when i stood up they all quickly sat me down. Then for customs to come and take me off the plane.

I wish i knew what happened on that flight.

All i know is never drink alcohol before taking a sleeping tablet. I do remeber checking how many tablets i had taken. I remember 6 bottles of JD on the plane drinking with some chick from germany and then after the ordeal i found i had taken 4 sleeping pills instead of one.

One day i will write to the USA and ask what it is i did and why i have to have visas on my last visits. When i enter the states now they look at me very strangley when they ask about my incident in 1998.

I just thank the gods that this was before all the terrorist stuff or i may have been shot dead.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

LOL...

Ambien and alcohol do not play well together, especially when you take multiple pills. What's worse, you'll take another and not have any clue you're doing so. Don't leave the bottle close to you. Hide it from yourself. :D:D:D Be thankful you didn't try to drive to the store :$

We are all engines of karma

I am just thankful i was not a skydiver back in 1999 when i was on that flight. if i had of been i would understand why they were making sure i could not stand up. Seriously. it was that bad.

I remember having some drinks and getting really messed up with this chick and then waking up and not being allowed to move from my seat with every passenger staring at me like "oh shit he has woken up" look on their face.
No exageration

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

ROFLMAO!!!

Several years ago, I took a BA flight back to England to visit my inlaws. I went to the back and told the stewardesses (sp?) I was going to take an Ambien. You should have seen the look of absolute horror that crossed all of their faces instantly! :D:D

We are all engines of karma

Sioux City I'll presumably be jumping at my old home DZ in Luverne, MN,

Plan on stopping by Buffalo Alice for a beer and a pizza??;):D

:D

It'll probably happen, the pizza at least.

I just realized I have to renew my USPA membership now, dammit >:(
cavete terrae.