Leapinglizardto

um so

TY will do does it all have 2 B the topshelf beer? or just decent beer?

I have watched everything from the finest microbrews to white cans with"beer" on it consumed with equal gusto, depending on when you introduce it to the party environment. Buy what you can afford.

NOTE: DO NOT go cheap on a rigger bottle!!:)

It still counts. There is also no gold wing exceptions.

Buy beer, its good for you.

lol it's also good for the skygods who'll be drinking it, we must take good care of our Mentors while under their Tutelage/Mentorship. I wouldn't have it any other way.:)you guys are so adorable & so much fun. i'm really gonna love this. even if i can't jump as often as the rest of you. now i wanna live at a dropzone.
oh my god i figured it out without copy & paste. or i think i did. i guess we'll find out now.:)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

When the 70 yr. old guy with 5,000 jumps tells you in front of everyone else that you are becoming a damned good skydiver.
Of course, the next week I land in a tree.:D

lol hi royd thanks for the :D i hear under the proper pressure & temp. beer can be a faster way to save one in rescues like this. get you out of the tree pretty damn quick
. or was that boobies? or both?:D
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

Nope - we ignorant skydivers will simply make you buy beer for your "first prem-ear jump wot e'er der hell dat iz", and again for your proper first.

:D of course not a problem. it would be my pleasure to provide the libations for my Mentors.

Nope - we ignorant skydivers will simply make you buy beer for your "first prem-ear jump wot e'er der hell dat iz", and again for your proper first.
hi shawn
Oh no that person gets Premium topshelf.:D
note i said topshelf or "decent beer" NO cheap stuff.
I do have class. (some anyway) :D
my official beer no-no list.
Schaffer (yes it is still out there believe it or not)
Keystone
Cobra
Steel Reserve 211
Genesee (yes genny is still out there too)
& anything the mobil on the run sells reg. for under $1.50-$1.75 egx: Busch 24oz. tall boys 2 or 3 for $1.00
I do have standards my friends.:D

yes i know i dont say much at first but then i never shut up once i start talking. sue me im excited about getting this close to really doing my 1st jump.

Well, if you (or someone else) keeps saying that about every newbie who claims to be female, it'll indubitably be right eventually.
:D

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

yes i know i dont say much at first but then i never shut up once i start talking. sue me im excited about getting this close to really doing my 1st jump.

Huh? First jump? RIGHT;)..but you post in the beginning about "first jump in 2003...80 jumps"...

BIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:ph34r::D You BUTT CHEETOH!:ph34r:

At the very least, you have figured out that we speak in actual diction here - not in text message-speak. Perhaps that accounts for how fast you are getting posts up so quickly.

It's time however, for you to brush up on your use of commas and capitalization. :S

There might actually be a couple of us "geezers" that don't understand your ability to communicate with only your thumbs.
T.I.N.S.

To get off newbie status asap, just buy a round of beer every week - experienced jumpers will know your face soon enough.

But bring your friends anyway - that way you can bitch among each other about the skygods calling you newbies as well as gang up on the newbies when you become kygods yourselves ;)Hint: To get off newbie status ASAP, prepare to buy a lot of beer.

LOL you just cracked me up till i spilt my beer,
yup those 'first' beers...

yup, that's exactly correct.
I bought beer the first time i went back after my first tandem.
then i bought it for the first time i pulled myself a canopy above my head.
then i bought some for the first time i didn;'t fart in the plane,... ooohh no that was Ryan....B|
then i stole some for the first time i stole beer,
and started a food fight at the restaurant our skydivers go to, called 'wild wings' (I thought they really meant 'wild wings' thus some started to fly from my general direction, and then, well there was an end when the paper towel rolls went flying to our instructors head).

well you get the idea.

so for your first trip to the dropzone, (what we call the DZ ) you might as well bring the beer, since you now know about it -having looked into the finer points of skydiving... good to know these things before you try to do something like jumping out of a plane,
figure out how much beer you should bring
if you want to jump again.

:ph34r:
To become active member in the Bonus Days Club you must very narrowly escape eternal freefall ... one exciting time.)-Pat Works

Well you would need to do a jump before they even start to call you a newbie. Until then we actually call you a WHUFFO.

Yeah, really? Because even after several jumps, my ex still called me a WHUFFO. I suspect it's because he knew I hated the term.;)
"Don't let the bon-bons give you a fat ass. Merry X-mas!" - Skydemon2

Well you would need to do a jump before they even start to call you a newbie. Until then we actually call you a WHUFFO.

Yeah, really? Because even after several jumps, my ex still called me a WHUFFO. I suspect it's because he knew I hated the term.;)

:P;):):D:D:D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706