woady

Guess what I got.

A NEW COUCH! Woot!

...yeah, that's it. What were you expecting?

You know you're officially an adult when buying a couch is exciting. Pretty sad, huh?
You know what's similar between Cops and Firefighters? They both wanna be firefighters.

A NEW COUCH! Woot!

You know you're officially an adult when buying a couch is exciting. Pretty sad, huh?

That is nice.

Did the dog statue come with it or did you purchase it separately??
'Shell

Who cares about the dog? Ya' think the guy came with it? ;) If so, maybe I need to go out and buy a new couch!! :D

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

A NEW COUCH! Woot!

That is nice.

Did the dog statue come with it or did you purchase it separately??

That's Ciera, she died a few years ago and we had her stuffed in memory of her. She died from a tragic accident involving a jar of peanut butter and a bottle of Tequila. Its a long sad story, I won't get into it.

Couch looks good though, right? Always wanted a sectional. We got it at Jennifer Convertibles for a pretty good deal.
You know what's similar between Cops and Firefighters? They both wanna be firefighters.

Who cares about the dog? Ya' think the guy came with it? ;) If so, maybe I need to go out and buy a new couch!! :D

Yeah, me too!! :)

Yeah, that's me posting the thread. Is that sad? I was modeling for a frame of reference. I did model for Kellog's once, and I was in We are Marshall. You can totally see me for 0.0053 seconds too! Its pretty sweet.

Yeah, me too!! :)

Yeah, that's me posting the thread. Is that sad? I was modeling for a frame of reference. I did model for Kellog's once, and I was in We are Marshall. You can totally see me for 0.0053 seconds too! Its pretty sweet.

Very nice. However, if the couch comes with a guy and a stuffed dog, that might be too much for me. ;) Maybe I'll take my chances, can I come surf your couch? ;)

Folks, I'm bored...

Target, $70! We get two other small ones that match it too.

Table was from Ikea, I think it was $60 or so?

Couch was a bit more but very comfy. Everyone come on over, there's room for all!

"decorative pillows" - is that what you're calling them now?

What one calls them and what one does with them are sometimes two different things. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Red would look great, just make sure you match the shade in the rug. Places like Marshall's, TJ Maxx and Ross have great deals.

After you get those, get some nick-nacks too. ;)

I love decorating, but my husband isn't as fond of the items as I am. We're packing to move right now. Most of the boxes that he labeled say, "crap" or "more crap". :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

What one calls them and what one does with them are sometimes two different things. ;)

Agreed! That's one of the reasons my breakfasts are so awesome! B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Agreed! That's one of the reasons my breakfasts are so awesome! B|

Because of your decorative pillows?....oh..Ah, OOOOH! Oh, your dirty!