freeflymickey

Who has been banished forever from this site and why?

All I know is you must have to fuck up REALLY bad, to get banned for life from here. The mods seem really understanding & forgiving in here. Last month someone went COMPLETELY off on a mod for no reason at all in SC. But he was in here starting a new thread, in the early morning hours today & according to his user reg. date has only been here as long as I have. The mods put up with a lot of shit in here! :S:S I don't think I could put up with the shit they do.

It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

He did not break in to the site, he instead looked at his own personal forum's user list and took the password that a former moderator used to sign up for an account there and logged in here with that moderators account since the password was the same. The situation was that the person was not aware about how their password was taken and ended up having to cancel all of their credit cards and change every piece of personal information since they thought they had their identiy stolen online. I don't know what happened past that point but it was not a "break in" to tis site.

I didn't know the full story, that is hillarious! Funny enough that it would make fishook my hero for the next fifteen minutes, but sadly it doesn't cancel out the fact that he is a wingsuit instructor,,,,, so in the end its a wash. Miss ya fish hook. It was fun sparring with you.

AlexCrowley.

He was funny, but he tweaked the bear's nose one too many times.

I don't think he was banned (at least not permanently). I think he just got bored with posting on here.

He was on here briefly not too long ago. Shotgun probably is right, just pretty much moved on.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Don't forget artistcalledian and untameddog.

That artistcalledian was a Stupid Fucker.

Can I say that about someone who isn't here anymore?:)

I don't see why not? :D I don't think he really was a skydiver to begin with. Same goes for Tunaplanet.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I thought he put something really mean in his sig line towards a mod.

Yes, I saw it; It was a "F*** you..." addressed to Skymama.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

That artistcalledian was a Stupid Fucker.
Can I say that about someone who isn't here anymore?:)

:D:D:D:D I like the way you think. Another for the list of fav. quotes. :D;)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

You are good!

edited to add: "good" at your memory... nothing what so ever towards Skymama - I have the utmost respect towards her. :)

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Freeflir29 - was the top postwhore on this site for a long time. Had a propensity to go on drunken postwhoring rampages. Final straw was a drunken rampage where he insulted just about everybody. At least that is what I remember. It's been more than a year and he's still #2 on the list.

It also did not help when he pissed off HH when he told Skymama to get fucked.

Then there was Narcimund....I think he might have pissed off HH one time too many.

What about NickNitro??? I've heard lots of stories but the most realistic was because he impersonated another jumper/rigger...

Not that I give a shit. I knew all of his alter egos anyway.

And Maggot has been perma-banned a couple of times but let back in or broke back in...

Yes, I saw it; It was a "F*** you..." addressed to Skymama. >:(>:( Hey that is FUCKED UP! I Have to go with Cspencefly, on this one...

>:( STUPID FUCKER ! >:(

I can say that if they're not here anymore, can't I? :D:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey that is FUCKED UP! I Have to go with Cspencefly, on this one...
STUPID FUCKER !

Ah ha....I went digging....

found it...

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2874455#2874455

In Reply To

Hey that is FUCKED UP! I Have to go with Cspencefly, on this one...
STUPID FUCKER !

Ah ha....I went digging....

found it...

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2874455#2874455

Wow, you are good. And I see how bad my memory is these days. [:/]

This quote from a post in that thread got a laugh out of me, again! If we all had one, there probably would never be another drunken rampage. :D

Or better yet, a breathalizer attached to my laptop would be good.

I'm not saying I wouldn't do the same, but if I did it, Skymama would know it was meant as an indecent proposal, and not an insult.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.