CSpenceFLY

"SKYDIVE" license plates

Again, a little off the subject, but I have "JMPRGRL" on mine. B|

It makes you easy to spot. :D

Well, some people might take that plate to mean "jump your girl" :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Not skydive related. I knew a guy some years back who had EATSHIT for his plate. It was spelled backwards TIH5TAE. When viewed in your rearview mirror it was easy to decipher.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Hi FLY,
'Don't know about "SKYDIVE" everyone hovers around that one or a spinoff. The one that I thought said it all was Pat Swovelin's "SKY GOD" on his yellow porsche!! That was before most of these DZ.Commers were born!!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

I have SKYDYV in Virginia and I have DZCONDO on my camper. I had JUMPOUT on my old truck. I just bought a new car and I am looking for suggestions for the plate. Oh and I find that having window stickers that say protected by Smith & Wesson deters would be thieves.
Rodriguez Brother #1626
Dudiest Skydiver #1962
DPH #-2

Oh and I find that having window stickers that say protected by Smith & Wesson deters would be thieves.

A while back, my car was one of 12 that was broken into in an apartment parking lot. I was spending the night at my girlfriends. The broken window cost $200 and there was nothing of value to steal. So, a non-theft is expensive also.

The 3 things that are most popular with thieves are cash, guns, and jewelry. So, advertising that your house, or car, contains those items isn't what I do personally.

If you are in your car all the time, no problem.
If you are staying at a motel... it identifies a target.

So, my personal choice is to not have stickers that identify me as a skydiver or scuba diver, whose car may contain valuable prizes.

In whatever case, I always carry my gear into the room every evening and leave nothing in the car.