Orchid

Sex & First Date

Hello, sweetie. I'm back in L.A. Let's chat soon...maybe we'll even discuss this thread! :)

Hi Gorgeous, I'm glad you're back. Called you last night, you must be exhausted! Let's have dinner soon...then we'll have our dirty talk about this thread :o:$:D!

Wow Id like to be a fly on the wall for that one......

And as far as the poll goes I would be offended if a woman thought I was so easy to give it up on the first date.... You gurls need to work a little harder than that!:P
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

And as far as the poll goes I would be offended if a woman thought I was so easy to give it up on the first date:P

So what you're saying is you are that easy but are offended if someone thinks that?

[Jack Nicholson] >:(YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! >:([/Jack Nicholson]
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

And as far as the poll goes I would be offended if a woman thought I was so easy to give it up on the first date:P

So what you're saying is you are that easy but are offended if someone thinks that?

[Jack Nicholson] >:(YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! >:([/Jack Nicholson]

LOL.... Demon Boy is trying to use his evil powers of manipulation to confuse the ladies!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Shhhh.....demon's in the house, where's the flyswatter? :P

You gurls need to work a little harder than that!:P

....really, care to enlighten us....?:o
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

Im sure you meant Demon swatter right? Well just look at your hand..... :ph34r::ph34r:

Its pretty simple really most guys go on the first date and try to impress a gurl, dinner, flowers, being extra nice etc. Trying to either get laid or get to the second date so they can make it to the magical "3rd" date!! If I go out on a date Im nice but Im not going all out, its the gurls job to impress me enough to want to date her again, it sure makes dating less stressful when you reverse the roles and have the mentality that hey Im the catch here and its up to her to impress me! Im not just some piece of meat to use for your pleasure! Im sure I cant explain it right in a few sentences here but thats the jist of it. :)
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Im sure you meant Demon swatter right? Well just look at your hand..... :ph34r::ph34r:

Its pretty simple really most guys go on the first date and try to impress a gurl, dinner, flowers, being extra nice etc. Trying to either get laid or get to the second date so they can make it to the magical "3rd" date!! If I go out on a date Im nice but Im not going all out, its the gurls job to impress me enough to want to date her again, it sure makes dating less stressful when you reverse the roles and have the mentality that hey Im the catch here and its up to her to impress me! Im not just some piece of meat to use for your pleasure! Im sure I cant explain it right in a few sentences here but thats the jist of it. :)

Goddamnit demon! Quit giving out our secrets. We don't want the women to catch on and we don't want other dudes using it. Now hush!
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Sterotypes or not, you have to admit that there are very few times that a woman who is on a "date" with a guy, that wants sex and is forward enough about is not gonna get it. ;)

A woman goes on a date *knowing* if she is going to have sex... men just have to hope!!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Depends. I just go with the flow. If everything is going well and it feels right, why not?

How's your husband feel about that? ;):D

In all seriousness, I'm inclined to agree with you. The type of guy who is going to judge me and decide I'm no longer acceptable to date because I slept with him on the first date (hmm... last I checked, we were both doing the horizontal tango, there) isn't really worthy of a second date anyway.

With my current relationship (3+ years now) we can't really decide what our first date was, so we might have had sex for the first time on the first, second, or third date depending on how you define our "first date." :D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Trying to either get laid or get to the second date so they can make it to the magical "3rd" date!!

....so what you're saying is....the purpose of going on a date is to get laid and not to see if she's a soulmate....? :o

If I go out on a date Im nice but Im not going all out, its the gurls job to impress me enough to want to date her again, it sure makes dating less stressful when you reverse the roles and have the mentality that hey Im the catch here and its up to her to impress me!

I begged the differ....doesn't that takes two to tango?

Im not just some piece of meat to use for your pleasure!

:D:D:D

Wow- whatever happened to relaxing and being yourself? If I have to try to impress a guy or I'm not comfortable just being me, I don't want a 2nd or 3rd date, and forget about sex!

I agreed! He is a DEMON!:P

With my current relationship (3+ years now) we can't really decide what our first date was, so we might have had sex for the first time on the first, second, or third date depending on how you define our "first date." :D:D

Yeah, this thread has got me thinking (oh no! :D).... I guess I never had any "rules" for dating, but I don't think I ever did much "dating" anyway. I can't recall any time in my life when I was actively looking for someone to be in a relationship with. It seems like most of the relationships I've been in just started out as a friendship, and we might have gone out to do things together but it wasn't necessarily a "date," so it would be hard to say when our "first date" was.

Let me clear it up for him....

It's not necessarily about "turning the table." It's about having an attitude which allows us to relax and just be ourselves by removing the pressure of having to "impress" her.

:)

Ahhh....that does sound better! :)
Demon owes you a :D!

Let me clear it up for him....

It's not necessarily about "turning the table." It's about having an attitude which allows us to relax and just be ourselves by removing the pressure of having to "impress" her.

Or... it helps determine where the date is heading.

A little sex before you go out can help answer that "steak restaurant or chik-filet drive-thru" question.

....well which is it...yes or no, discuss your dating style and why?

Yes, inquiring minds want to know....:P

If I am interested in a relationship, then definetly no...

I found that often girls will get strange after sex on the first date, even if it is an awesome date and a lot of good sex.

I don't know why but it is 9/10 a disaster afterwards. But waiting just one more date doesn't end up like that?
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

....well which is it...yes or no, discuss your dating style and why?

Yes, inquiring minds want to know....:P

If I am interested in a relationship, then definetly no...

I found that often girls will get strange after sex on the first date, even if it is an awesome date and a lot of good sex.

I don't know why but it is 9/10 a disaster afterwards. But waiting just one more date doesn't end up like that?

Perhaps it's your technique. ;)
www.FourWheelerHB.com

I'm married to a sex on the first date. Sure, it was 2003, we first knew each other in 1994, and we'd hung out in a distinctly non-date fashion a few months previously, but by the time of our first "date" I was already planning my move up to Fresno.

I wante dthe sex. I didn't expect it. And I didn't turn it down.

p.s. I take it this doesn't include when the first date was actually "that night I met her at the bar" kind of thing...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

You should wait to find out if you are attracted to the person intellectually, then take it a step further.:)

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun