-peach schnapps
-cranberry juice
-pineapple juice
all equal parts

or

upside down pineapple

-parrot bay
-pineapple juice
**pour in shot glass and add grenadine (pour gren. down side of shot glass and it sits at the bottom, this is what takes away the hit of the 151)

the condemned convict climbs the highest peaks without fear

That does sound good!

Does anyone know how long a bottle of Patron stays "good"? I have a bottle in a cabinet that was opened on November 27, 2007, it's still about 3/4 of the way full, and hasn't been opened since that night.

Think it's okay to drink?

Yes! :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

try the royal flush

-crown royal
-vodka (fruit flavored makes it better)
-peach schnapps
-cranberry juice
-pineapple juice
all equal parts

or

upside down pineapple

-parrot bay
-pineapple juice
**pour in shot glass and add grenadine (pour gren. down side of shot glass and it sits at the bottom, this is what takes away the hit of the 151)

Sounds yummy!

I can't drive anymore. Another day. :ph34r:
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Sounds masculine! Can I have a flower and an umbrella in mine PLEASE!!!

The secure side of me says "Damn that sounds good"

Here ya go. ;)

Those little suckers are dangerous! I had a "situation" in the Bahamas many years ago!

I met some dude from Ohio and he thought it would be funny to poke me in the ass with one. Well, those things are sharp and it punctured my ass cheek! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Always be kinder than you feel.

Here ya go. ;)

Those little suckers are dangerous! I had a "situation" in the Bahamas many years ago!

I met some dude from Ohio and he thought it would be funny to poke me in the ass with one. Well, those things are sharp and it punctured my ass cheek! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know you liked it. ;)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Here ya go. ;)

You know you liked it. ;)

LOL - Yeah, he was friggin' smokin'!!!!! Pecs that could cut diamonds! I was like 'How YOU doin'?'!!

;)

Well, those things are sharp and it punctured my ass cheek! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats hot (think Paris Hilton)

Is it friday yet? Can I have 3 shots per umbrella in that picture to get me started? ...you'll soon understand my sig line if yes:SB|:o:D
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

Well, those things are sharp and it punctured my ass cheek! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats hot (think Paris Hilton)

Is it friday yet? Can I have 3 shots per umbrella in that picture to get me started? ...you'll soon understand my sig line if yes:SB|:o:D

Haha. I'm not much of a drinker (I'm such a 2 beer queer) but I have a funny feeling my tolerence level will be going up hanging out at the DZ after hours.

You always here about bringing beer to the DZ, what about the other stuff? Tequila, Jager, etc.? Wine even??

Bottle of your rigger's favorite liquor given to him/her after any cut away that you survive.

other than that, all flammable ingestible/digestible liquids are always welcome... actually most flammable liquids are welcome after the beer light is on come to think of it.B| edit: again, see sig line...

So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

You always here about bringing beer to the DZ, what about the other stuff? Tequila, Jager, etc.? Wine even??

berr is pretty much the standard for having a drink with fellow skydivers. however other stuff is always welcome. heck at my DZ last weekend our good friend Brokeback brought 5 gallons of Hurricanes.
diamonds are a dawgs best friend

Southern Comfort with Apple Pucker and a splash of cranberry.

YUM :)

Have some more. You owe us some thong pictures.

I tried to get her to pose in them first so people could know how sexy they could be. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.