SvdsyFist

Been a while

should teach you not to recon i reckon. my intentions being here will be revealed in due time my friend, just be patient.

OH SHIT, he's gonna HACK THE MAINFRAME and download all of the U.S. Treasury's funds into a numbered Swiss bank account! Only Keanu Reeves can stop him now! Or maybe Shia Labeouf.! :D
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

should teach you not to recon i reckon. my intentions being here will be revealed in due time my friend, just be patient.

Hmm is this an alter ego or is the the one and only Brother from another mother:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

my intentions may include ridding the world of Keanu Reeves and Shia Labeouf because they have rediculously stupid names, but the US Treasury funds are not what anyone would want to do right now, maybe the U.A.E. why so interested in my intention for world domination....errr ahhh saying hello to old friends.

Hmm is this an alter ego or is the the one and only Brother from another mother:)

just sit there and behave squeaky my boy, isnt there a platypus you can milk somewhere out there.

just sit there and behave squeaky my boy, isnt there a platypus you can milk somewhere out there.

Hmmm not very Sudsy-specifc wording there :P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hmmm not very Sudsy-specifc wording there :P

and i guess you have your very own copy of "Sudsy-isms" 5th Edition. tell you what squeak, why dont you tell me how i would say that. ya better pull out your "book of Sudsy-isms."

and i guess you have your very own copy of "Sudsy-isms" 5th Edition. tell you what squeak, why dont you tell me how i would say that. ya better pull out your "book of Sudsy-isms."

Go reply to my message :P:P
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Go reply to my message :P:P

you talking about the one on MySpace?
Go reply i want to ask something
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

my intentions may include ridding the world of Keanu Reeves and Shia Labeouf because they have rediculously stupid names.

He says his name means "the beef" in French,
but I remember from my high school French that beef is spelled "boeuf" in French. His name is spelled "beouf."

What a maroon. :S
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire