Chizazz

Ohio State vs. USC

My brother just started as a freshman at USC. He plans to try to walk on to the football team in spring.

Either I call him to congratulate or I call him to give him a hard time. ;)

And don't miss Fresno State v. Wisconsin. I've finally developed some interest in college football. How much longer before I see spread option abuse and swear off college football once again?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I'd kind of like to see SC lose just because I'm a Georgia fan, but at the same time I have NOOOO interest in seeing Ohio State in another national championship game.

That said, I sure wouldn't mind seeing a 3-peat of SEC vs. Ohio State in the big game.
Killing threads since 2004.

I am pulling for USC because i live in Ann Arbor, YEAH! thats right, i know we suck this year but i still bleed maze and blue. Anytime Ohio loses is a good day in Michigan. Someone get rid of Rodriguez, PPPPLLLLEASE!
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

I am pulling for USC because i live in Ann Arbor, YEAH! thats right, i know we suck this year but i still bleed maze and blue. Anytime Ohio loses is a good day in Michigan. Someone get rid of Rodriguez, PPPPLLLLEASE!

Sorry bro. I was all for seeing Notre Dame get a win or two under their belt this season, but gotsta be a tough day to be a Michigan fan. It was almost a tough day to be a Georgia fan.

Sorry bro. I was all for seeing Notre Dame get a win or two under their belt this season, but gotsta be a tough day to be a Michigan fan. It was almost a tough day to be a Georgia fan.

USC (the right coast USC) had 2 chances to put the dogs away, great game
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

USC (the right coast USC) had 2 chances to put the dogs away, great game

It wasn't pretty, but I'll take an ugly win over a loss anyday!

They do need to get a few things working a little more smoothly if they want to keep up any kind of championship hopes.

I was rooting for the "right coast USC" earlier, for no other reason than I love their name.

yep, you have got to love a bunch of cheerleaders with "Go Cocks" printed on their butts
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I was rooting for the "right coast USC" earlier, for no other reason than I love their name.

yep, you have got to love a bunch of cheerleaders with "Go Cocks" printed on their butts

No kidding. :D

Man, this Southern Cal - OSU is a mismatch already. 28 - 3 in the 3rd quarter?

Glad to see OSU exposed already. They should not get into the national championship game this year. Southern Cal's got a great chance to, if they take care of business.

UGA and South Carolina was a slobberknocker, as usual. So was Auburn - Miss State. Auburn won that one 3 - 2 and set a series record for lowest total points scored. :D

I dunno, but I bet LSU will romp over Auburn next week if Auburn can't get their offense in gear.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Isn’t it quite a coincidence that the “left coast USC” is called the Trojans?
I wonder what their cheerleaders have written on their butts?

And what would happen if these two teams played each other?

Trojans versus Cocks? Oh my, the sports writers would have a field day with the implications. Which is better, cocks or condoms? :D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Trojans versus Cocks? Oh my, the sports writers would have a field day with the implications. Which is better, cocks or condoms? :D:D:D:D

Would the Trojans defense render the Cocks offense impotent,

or would the Cocks rip through the Trojans and score big time?
;)

Would the Trojans defense render the Cocks offense impotent,

or would the Cocks rip through the Trojans and score big time?
;)

:D:D:D brilliant!!

I thought so too. :D:D:D

Jay Leno could use that joke on his show. :)

Trojans blow away Buckeyes 35 - 3! Damn...

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/gameTrax?gameId=200809130062&MSNHPHMA

This is going to pretty much solidify USC's hold on the #1 spot and rake in most of the #1 votes for them.

Ain't no way, no how, that the Buckeyes are going to make it to the BCS title game this year after a beatdown like that.

Thank God.... now maybe we'll get a national championship game that's competitive! :P