lauraliscious

My puppy

So I finally got around to uploading all the pics I've taken of our puppy, Delilah. Here are some of my faves. The last ones are with her brother, Samson, who ChaosKitty adopted. They sure were happy to see each other this past weekend! :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I hope you are good at cleaning up "stains"....haha

I highly recommend getting one of those Bissell Little Green steam vacuums. Compact and awesome for cleaning up those inevitable accidents on the carpet!

I've attached a picture of our pup, turning 2 years old next month! :)
_Pm

Edited to add: Congrats to lauraliscious and chaoskitty on your new pups--they're adorable!!!
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

I hope you are good at cleaning up "stains"....haha

I highly recommend getting one of those Bissell Little Green steam vacuums. Compact and awesome for cleaning up those inevitable accidents on the carpet!

I've attached a picture of our pup, turning 2 years old next month! :)

What a cutie! I have that same lifevest for Herc. But he's too big for it now. Guess Bug will get it and Herc will get a new one!
'Shell

Reminds me of our two...
Porter is the chocolate. Now 106 lbs (and could stand to lose 1 --yes ONE-- according to the vet).
Baxter is the yellow. 2 weeks older with a lot more energy (and thankfully 30 lbs lighter).

Great looking pups you have there.

-C.

Oh, my lord, they're ADORABLE! Guess Chaoskitty and Lauralicious know what they're in store for now with those pictures!!! :)
'Shell

I got 10 to 1 odds on Samson! :P

Me too! He is definitely the dominant dog. :P

Thanks everyone, and I love seeing the pictures of everyone's "puppies"! I really love the one of Porter and Baxter...maybe one day we'll have a pic like that of Samson and Delilah! Although they are 1/2 golden retriever, so it'll be interesting to see the difference between them and a full lab....

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

ChaosKitty brought Samson (and Kaha) to the restaurant where I tend bar. We are dog friendly on the patio. What a cutie pie and so well behaved!! The shots he just got at the vet might have had something to do with that, though. ;)

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

I've just been asked by our local French-Canadian.. "WTF is a popo?" :D

A popo, (pronounced like the Po in "Po'Boy"), is something cute. Typically small and cute. Samson and Delilah are still small so they are little popo's. Kaha is big and cute, so she's a big popo.

That is all for the lesson in silly puppy talk for foreigners today. :)