RiggerLee

WANTED: 4 MIDGETS/DWARFS/LITTLE PEOPLE, 4 STRIPPERS, 1 GIANT. SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY!

A Turtle's post getting sent to the recycle bin?

Nooooo, A turtle that got run over by an over sensitive Moderator.

Answer this. What little person out there wouldn't take advantage of their size and/or body shape or any other attributes that they have to better themselves if it were a benefit? I really doubt that any would turn down an offer just because there is a specific type being sought.

What do you think would have happened if all the casting supervisors thought like you when The Wizard Of Oz was being cast?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I don't know exactly how tall he is, but Big Steve does video at The Farm, and when I say big, I mean B I G! :ph34r:

Hmmm midgets.... Maybe Guppie01, Gia and a girl I haven't seen in 10 years or so, nicknamed "Lil Bit" from Texas. I dunno who the 4th one would be.

Playboy bunnies... hmmm I plead the 5th, but I do think Vanillaskygirl would fit the bill for one of them. :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What do you think would have happened if all the casting supervisors thought like you when The Wizard Of Oz was being cast?

There is a fundamental difference between the two positions.

The characters in the Wizard of Oz, Star Wars or Lord of the Rings were not created to make a mockery of certain people and their physical attributes.

This "4-way" team clearly is. At least it is by the description given so far in the original post of this thread. The "jokes" you and others have been telling in response to the original post only prove the point.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Hmmm midgets.... Maybe Guppie01, Gia and a girl I haven't seen in 10 years or so, nicknamed "Lil Bit" from Texas. I dunno who the 4th one would be.

I'd go buy some shin guards if I were you Billy...Guppie01/Gia is gonna play hell on both of 'em! :D

Edit to add: How did your list not include a certain jackass?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Yes. By all means, let's exploit people for their genetics rather than rewarding people's talents and efforts.

Sad.

Do you feel the same way about women's ways? It's not like nobody has ever been irreverent at Nationals.

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

An excellent idea! The midgets could actually train 4-way in the Perris tunnel.

Plus . . . all you would need is a 182 wide body.:ph34r:

Ant that's for the speed star and 16 way comps! The question is whether Nationals would expand to include 100-way and how many blocks would be required. If this team trains like their peers in Atlanta, they'll be untouchable! :D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Yes. By all means, let's exploit people for their genetics rather than rewarding people's talents and efforts.

Sad.

My thoughts exactly when someone asked me about this last night. :|
Might as well get Tila into AFF. I'm sure this is right up her avenue.
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

An excellent idea! The midgets could actually train 4-way in the Perris tunnel.

Plus . . . all you would need is a 182 wide body.:ph34r:

Ant that's for the speed star and 16 way comps! The question is whether Nationals would expand to include 100-way and how many blocks would be required. If this team trains like their peers in Atlanta, they'll be untouchable! :D

Blues,
Dave

Where did I put that football anyway?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Thank you for that. I'd never heard of this person. Not only is she 4'11" and hot, but she's also cool with nudity. How did I not hear of her before this??! :S:D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Thank you for that. I'd never heard of this person. Not only is she 4'11" and hot, but she's also cool with nudity. How did I not hear of her before this??! :S:D

Blues,
Dave

Tila Tequilla is frickin HOT, but thats it
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

Blues,
Dave

She has/had a show geared pretty much toward this kind of "marketing" if you want to call it that. I'm dead serious about her getting her skydiving license...and maybe some of her friends. She is the "most friended" person on myspace too I believe. The exposure would be tremendous. It would be a cross world mockery in my opinion, but I'm sure that's what they're going for...
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

Blues,
Dave

If i remember right she did a reality tv show for a while too on MTV - finding love with tila tequila. 1/2 the contestants were chicks and the other 1/2 were guys. I believe it was on for a couple of seasons -----kind of like the "rock of love" thing with brett michaels.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I know you're not the midget, but did this thread interest you because of the stripper or the giant part? :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Once in a blue moon I run a search to see who's talking shit about me :P .

And you are quite mistaken if you think that last thing of interest for me would be less vertically inclined individuals. I think they are awesome. When I lived in Germany we used to gravitate to each other all the time. Got some great stories of some in leederhosen.

I'd be happy to be a member in the freak parade. As far as I know I'm the tallest (with one possible tie if he still jumps) skydiver in the continental US. Even have all my own camera gear (although minimal experience with it)

Breaking out the threat of super secret mod powers because you're personally offended? Surely not

You guys make me chuckle.

I really don't think you understand how I work at all. It is BECAUSE I am offended at this thread that I don't move it to the recycle bin.

I -recuse- myself from doing so as to avoid exactly what you're accusing me of and in all my years of Moderating I have never moved a thread simply because I didn't agree with its premise.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Breaking out the threat of super secret mod powers because you're personally offended? Surely not

You guys make me chuckle.

I really don't think you understand how I work at all. It is BECAUSE I am offended at this thread that I don't move it to the recycle bin.

I -recuse- myself from doing so as to avoid exactly what you're accusing me of and in all my years of Moderating I have never moved a thread simply because I didn't agree with its premise.

You WORK?:o
:D

Oh come on - you have to admit that you were thinking about zapping me with a green bolt of whatever.:ph34r: