CSpenceFLY

Are people really this stupid?

I just watched some of that dog show with the english lady that goes in and trys to fix behavior problems. Are people really as fucking stupid as this show portrays?

You of all people should know the answer to that.:P
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I just watched some of that dog show with the english lady that goes in and trys to fix behavior problems. Are people really as fucking stupid as this show portrays?

I work as a Vet Tech at an animal clinic and you would not believe how stupid some owners can be:S
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

In the presence of gross studity my wife sometimes just shakes her head and say "fuck me!, and they let those people drive and breed" she believes you should be able to get through a basic IQ test before you are allowed to do either.....Atilla the Hen she is
regards, Steve
the older I get...the better I was

Funny how everyone always thinks it's other people who are idiots. Some of us must be mistaken. :)
If it's the show I'm thinking of - possibly not, since there are a few of them around - then that woman is no Cesar Millan in any case.

I'm sure we are talking about Victoria Stillwell. I think she has some sound ideas. (I don't get the tight pants and boots, thought) I used some of her techniques on shelter dogs and it really depends on the dog and their ability to respond to commands and their learning speed. I never really watched Cesar, but he started to build an entire empire of products. I've recently seen a blown up poster of him at PETCO and he looks suspiciously Botox-ed...

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

Dude, you can not fix dumn.... Prescription meds will not make that shit go away!
A wise man once stated that, "I would rather be on the ground wishing that I was in the air, than being in the air wishing that I was on the ground".

Living Life "Just West Of The Equator"