Andy9o8

Who's sick to death of Angelina Jolie?

She was never all that attractive to begin with in my opinion. I never understood the obsession that most of my co-workers have/had with her. Weird.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

I don't find myself all that tired of any given celeb, but what I get tired of is folks putting them on a pedestal and paying attention to what they say just because they are a good actor, etc.

There are a few exceptions in my book, when you find a celeb who really does have a good head on their shoulders and doesn't just act as a mouthpiece but actually gets involved and does something.

Oddly enough, considering the point of the thread, Jolie is one of the few celebs I respect for the stuff she does. I do get tired of people actually caring about seeing baby pictures or giving a shit where she decides to go to give birth, etc. In a former job I managed the relationship between the United Nations and my boss who was a UN Goodwill Ambassador. It gave the the opportunity to hear Jolie (amongst many others) address numerous audiences at the UN. I like that rather than someone just spouting their opinions about what the government is doing wrong, etc. blah blah blah she is involved personally and does it with actual interest in doing good as opposed to just being seen doing good by the press.

Anyway. That's all.
Killing threads since 2004.

OK, let me clarify. I'm not sick of her per se; I do find her very attractive, and I think she's a pretty fair actor. I'm just sick of reading about her 24/7 every f-ing time I sign on to the Internet. It's like over-gorging on a good flavor of ice cream, I need a break already.

She was never all that attractive to begin with in my opinion. I never understood the obsession that most of my co-workers have/had with her. Weird.

I'll second you on that. I've never found her to be very attractive. Saying she's No. 1 hottie is one of those things people do to let people know they agree with the crowd.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

I'll second you on that. I've never found her to be very attractive. Saying she's No. 1 hottie is one of those things people do to let people know they agree with the crowd.

Hottie (most attractive) no, but for some reason sexiest i think yes. just a personal opinion. i misunderstood the topic of this thread

I think she and Brad are using their celebrity to do a lot of good in a lot of causes around the world. Much less self absorbed than Britney Spears or little Paris Hilton. The world could use a lot more celebs with their ideals. I'm totally cool with them.

As far as the tabloids, it's mostly made up crap and we know it. Live your own life, not someone else's.:)

Not that my opinion of her has any bearing on her reality at all, but I think that overall she's a good person. I think she's good at acting (I enjoy her movies). I definitely think she's hot (I wouldn't kick her out of MY bed). And I think she seems to be nice to others (adopting and raising other peoples children) What's to get sick to death of?

Now... talking about the tabloid rags? Those I'm sick of.

Guys - please see my post #8

OK, let me clarify. I'm not sick of her per se; I do find her very attractive, and I think she's a pretty fair actor. I'm just sick of reading about her 24/7 every f-ing time I sign on to the Internet. It's like over-gorging on a good flavor of ice cream, I need a break already.

It seems there isn't a day I sign on that there isn't a new story about her, and Brad, and babies. Or in the check-out line at the supermarket. It's overdose.

Jolie and Pitt do excellent work for charities and good causes. And yet Andy is waging an ugly smear campaign against them. How dishonorable! Why does Andy hate charities and good causes?