livendive

Assuming congrats are in order...

This thread could be dangerous. We could just start all spilling everything we know about everyone until something good surfaces. I think it's safest if the people who are the subject of this thread speak up NOW. :|

Oh . . . wait . . . I just realized that's pretty much like every other Bonfire thread anyway. Nevermind! ;)

TPM Sister #102

Hey! I'm stuck in the ass-end of Africa where we're always the LAST to know ANYTHING! :P

Just fun to see someone more anxious to find out what's going on than I am :D:D;)

Edit: I must admit it sounds like someone knows more about what happened back when Turtle & Divot shared a room than we do... :ph34r:

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

I must admit it sounds like someone knows more about what happened back when Turtle & Divot shared a room than we do...

I know, but it's taken MONTHS of therapy to get that image out of my mind. Thanks a LOT for sending me right back into counseling. :P:P:P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I must admit it sounds like someone knows more about what happened back when Turtle & Divot shared a room than we do...
------------------------------------------------------------
I know, but it's taken MONTHS of therapy to get that image out of my mind.

It's taking 9 months for the lovechild of that shared room to come out...

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Thanks to both of you chocolate milk just came out of my nose. That hasn't happened since kindergarten.

If i make a difference in just one person's life...well...then i know it was all worth it. :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Thanks to both of you chocolate milk just came out of my nose. That hasn't happened since kindergarten.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If i make a difference in just one person's life...well...then i know it was all worth it.

One should always have goals. Glad to see you have yours, even if it is a bit odd.;)

Well, I did wake up with a pulse and I did have a very good bowel movement this morning but I hardly think that's worth a thread in Bonfire since Walt doesn't post much anymore.
:S

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239