NlghtJumper

Who's single...

Oh shutup--you're envious!

You know.....you're getting AWFULLY good at telling me to shut up. ;)

The day you buy ME camo pants and a tye dyed shirt...I'll wear them and pics can be taken. Until then....I can pick on your clothing as much as I want to! :P
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Does being divorced count ? :o

Probably gonna stay single with the odds of being taken to the cleaners 10 -15 years later so high ... I mean i wouldn't skydive with odds like these and being ruined by a golddigger after staying married for 10+ years is as bad or worse to me as going in at 120mph ...

With my ability to understand women --> 0, its probably better to stay single ;)

Im single but its because Im a Demon sure sure the ladies like the long forked tongue, but they just cant get past the horns and spiked tail.... :( :(
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Im single but its because Im a Demon sure sure the ladies like the long forked tongue, but they just cant get past the horns and spiked tail.... :( :(

You are just looking in the wrong crowds -
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

my relationships only last about 2 weeks... so give it a few days, I'll be single soon :o)

What can I say, the guys up here won't jump with me and get annoyed when I spend every weekend at the DZ... plus I get bored easily....

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Was in a 'friendly' relationship for 3 months. Agreed to keep it a friendly relationship from the start, but the other half decided to breach the contract and develop feelings. Wasn't the type of girl I wanted a serious relationship with, so it mutually ended.

Being single is cool, but not getting laid isn't cool. I'm not too concerned - it's Summer and everyone's looking for something similar.

my relationships only last about 2 weeks... so give it a few days, I'll be single soon :o)

What can I say, the guys up here won't jump with me and get annoyed when I spend every weekend at the DZ... plus I get bored easily....

Have we met?:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Walt doesn't realize the power he has. Boy is THAT scary:S

What like 9 volts or something?

Because I'm ugly as hell.....and I can't legally get a girl drunk enough to go on a date with me...

You're actually a cutie, and you give good backrubs. Wanna get married? :$:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

***Hmmmmmmm..............so what you're saying is that I should try and find some "Walt" attire, too?

__________________________________________________C'mon....become one of us! It's gonna happen eventually, may as well get it over with;)
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

I'm done with the whole relationship thing for a while. They start off fine and then it goes down hill fast and I feel stuck.... plus I think I'm a psyco magnet....
I really like being single though.... I'm fiercly independant and I like doing what I want when I feel like it without having to worry about someone else.
Maybe I'll find someone who understands me some day but until then I'm at the DZ all the time anyway so I don't really care.

Actually, I am content wheither I have a SO or not. I refuse to live my life with marriage as the main goal. If I find someone then great, but if I don't then no big deal. I make sure that I live life in such a way that I am happy, regardless of the fact that I may be single or taken.

It's a win-win situation.

Agreed, 100% IMO, that's the best way to do it.

me... last relationship made me make the decision to learn to be happy with myself. I will let things happen... dont force, dont look, etc down the line
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...