LisaH

Are you a communifaker?

Your avatar leads me to believe you have done that waaaay more than once.

Careful, I kick really hard. :P

Wasnt talking to you. I was talking to sexy boy KJ. Come on, 8000 posts and you cant follow the flow of conversation around here?

All licensed sayings cannot be used against said parties.

No worries though, I have a massive list of stupid shit I've done over the years, and its fun to add something new every day.

Ok. That post made absolutely no sense at all.

This thread now officially sucks.

Next.

Your avatar leads me to believe you have done that waaaay more than once.

Careful, I kick really hard. :P

Wasnt talking to you. I was talking to sexy boy KJ. Come on, 8000 posts and you cant follow the flow of conversation around here?

Ooops, so you were. My apologies.

Ohhh, be nice. You've been diggin' at people all day. Sheesh. :S
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

The report on the news said that people even do it while walking down the street, waiting for valet, in lines for food, etc.

Heck, I just start striking up conversations with people when I'm bored or waiting. Talk to me or not, I don't care. :)

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I don't fake text or have fake phone calls. When I don't want to look like a loser I break out the crackberry and watch videos,or post on dz.com....
:P

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Guilty, but for a slightly different reason. I've faked a phone call twice, both at airports. The first time I got into a "conversation" with someone who barely took a break long enough to take a breath, much less actually allow me to talk. I have a work phone and personal phone. Took me a few tries, but I was able to dial one phone from inside my pocket so the other one rang so of course I had to answer it. I didn't want to be so rude as to just get up and walk away, not to mention I could tell this dude would have just gotten up and gone right with me.

Second time I just faked talking (with my phone on silent!) because I saw someone walk up that you could just tell was looking for a good conversational target and I just wasn't in the mood (again at the airport). Saw him target in on me and got the phone up just in time to get him to divert to another target and leave me alone for the next hour that we had to wait. Of course, who the fuck did I end up sitting next to on the plane? You guessed it. Normally I don't mind talking so much on plane, but it was a long flight and I was having sinus issues so I really just wanted to pass the hell out and sleep through the misery. Not that time.

:S

Killing threads since 2004.

I used to be a communifaker, but not in the way you think.

Many times when I was growing up, I was kind of shy and when someone started talking to me, I would look like I was listening, well I was trying to... and could not understand the words, but let them talk and nod my head. Got busted a few times though... :S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

:D I think you still do that.:D Had me fooled.:P

I certainly don't do it as much as I used to. If I'm in a one-on-one conversation, I try to make sure I understand what the other person is saying, even if they have to repeat 3 or 4 times or write the fucking thing down.

In a group setting, I'm more apt to just stand there and listen, and if I don't understand and they're not speaking directly to me, big deal. But if it's an interesting topic, then I'll try hard to keep up.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Got busted a few times though... :S

You never understand what I say. Must be the mustache, or maybe its my accent. :D:D:D

I'm weird in a way. I understood Shrek's British accent better than the local southern drawls. He could never understand how... :D

when someone started talking to me, I would look like I was listening, well I was trying to... and could not understand the words, but let them talk and nod my head. Got busted a few times though... :S

Huh...so despite that whole drag thing, you really are a guy. :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)