LisaH

Are you a communifaker?

How many of you are workifakers?

Pretending you're busy at work when you're actually just fucking around on the internet.

Whole slew of us are... not me anymore. I'm a stay at home dad... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Guilty, but for a slightly different reason. I've faked a phone call twice, both at airports. The first time I got into a "conversation" with someone who barely took a break long enough to take a breath, much less actually allow me to talk. I have a work phone and personal phone. Took me a few tries, but I was able to dial one phone from inside my pocket so the other one rang so of course I had to answer it. I didn't want to be so rude as to just get up and walk away, not to mention I could tell this dude would have just gotten up and gone right with me.

Second time I just faked talking (with my phone on silent!) because I saw someone walk up that you could just tell was looking for a good conversational target and I just wasn't in the mood (again at the airport). Saw him target in on me and got the phone up just in time to get him to divert to another target and leave me alone for the next hour that we had to wait. Of course, who the fuck did I end up sitting next to on the plane? You guessed it. Normally I don't mind talking so much on plane, but it was a long flight and I was having sinus issues so I really just wanted to pass the hell out and sleep through the misery. Not that time.

:S

Agreed. That IS kinda pitiful. Especially when all you had to do was say: "Yes, I'm also flying to Washington. But have you accepted Jesus Christ into your heart as your lord and savior?"

That'll invariably drive ME outside into a hailstorm to avoid the conversation. [Of course its effectiveness is NOT guaranteed at any airport north Ft. Lauderdale and south of Richmond Virginia.]

Personally I think this is a GREAT study, if for no other reason than to help us spot individuals potentially on the verge of suicide.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

How many of you are workifakers?

Pretending you're busy at work when you're actually just fucking around on the internet.

They pay me to sit and basically do nothing a few days a week.If I had more things to do at work then I wouldn't be online as much.They don't care as long as I get my work done. I always look like I'm busy doing something thou-
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Agreed. That IS kinda pitiful. Especially when all you had to do was say: "Yes, I'm also flying to Washington. But have you accepted Jesus Christ into your heart as your lord and savior?"

You know, man, I tried that shit once in college when someone kept trying to engage me in conversation and they answered "YES, I take it you have as well?" I thought I was home free as soon as it popped into my head and I almost choked on the beer I was drinking when he said that.

I didn't have a cell phone in college, but having the ability to communifake every time someone stopped me on campus and say "do you mind if I ask you a question?" would have been nice. Might have kept me from telling a few less people where they could stick their savior. That said, it was always kind of fun seeing their jaw drop though. ;)
Killing threads since 2004.