Cari

So cold my nipples could cut glass.

Ok. I want to move back to Hawaii, but I don't think I can afford it anytime even somewhat soon. I need to figure out some warmer places to consider moving to. I don't do well in the cold at all. I mean, it's only October and I already feel like I'm dying. Tell me some places that I should consider because this really sucks.

please post pics of nipples so we can judge if they can cut glass:P:)B|:S

What? Your own wife can't satisfy your urges? :P:D

Aw hell, post the pics anyway! :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ok. I want to move back to Hawaii, but I don't think I can afford it anytime even somewhat soon. I need to figure out some warmer places to consider moving to. I don't do well in the cold at all. I mean, it's only October and I already feel like I'm dying. Tell me some places that I should consider because this really sucks.

I lived in Hawaii for 1 1/2 years and couldnt wait to get back to Michigan.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

Move to Florida its nice and warm here....

This is the first time in over 15 yrs I have not froze my girly yayas off this time off year....:D

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

What are you drinking?

After living in Hawaii for 8 years I dread being back in Michigan (except for the closer proximity to the Red Wings B|)

Edit to add: Too much paka'lolo??

I was out there for 5 years and seriously wish I could afford to go back right now.

What are you drinking?

After living in Hawaii for 8 years I dread being back in Michigan (except for the closer proximity to the Red Wings B|)

Edit to add: Too much paka'lolo??

I was out there for 5 years and seriously wish I could afford to go back right now.

My brother has lived on the big island for the last 5 years and loves it there. Has his own house and everything, nice view at 2500 feet too.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My brother has lived on the big island for the last 5 years and loves it there. Has his own house and everything, nice view at 2500 feet too.

(sigh).....my favorite island.

Edit to add:
Next time you go visit him, if you haven't already, check out Flumin' Da Ditch. Off the "tourist path" and I highly recommend it.

aloha.

(sigh).....my favorite island.

I loved Maui. Went there for my honeymoon. My brother owned a condo there that he rented out through an agency, and we used it free for a week. But that island is a bit too touristy to live in. I'm looking forward to the chance to get out and visit him on the big island. Going to be a while though. [:/]

Oh, come on.

You're not even north of the Cheddar Curtain. You're in Illinois! It doesn't get cold there... is just gets chilly. :P

And just what would you know about cold?:|

I knew enough to move away from it. :P:P

(21yrs of WI winters.... now I'm halfway down the country... gimme another few years and I might hop even further south)

Oh, come on.

You're not even north of the Cheddar Curtain. You're in Illinois! It doesn't get cold there... is just gets chilly. :P

And just what would you know about cold?:|

I knew enough to move away from it. :P:P

(21yrs of WI winters.... now I'm halfway down the country... gimme another few years and I might hop even further south)

Damn, I miss curds.....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

please post pics of nipples so we can judge if they can cut glass:P:)B|:S

What? Your own wife can't satisfy your urges? :P:D

Aw hell, post the pics anyway! :ph34r:

difficult to satisfy those urges when I am working --- see the kind of trouble he gets into when I am not around:P:):P:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!