Cari

So cold my nipples could cut glass.

Once the weather dips below the 70's, I freeze. It's awful.

And its only October, still summer in dem parts....... Come to Cali it never gets below 85 here! :)

Forgot to add.... No pics=tease.....:P:P
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

1. California rules when it comes to weather.

2. San Diego rules above all else (wish I was there).

3. I'm guessing, but wouldn't it be rather windy most of the time for newbies to jump in Hawaii? (I'm just speculating here; don't get offended if I'm wrong.)

4. No one here believes the nipples/glass remark. We want proof.

5. If moving is a problem, there's always vacationing. I'm betting there are lots of ways someone can be a skydiving bum and hang out with people with a spare room or whatever. The dz in Hollister said I could sleep on the couch one night when I was too drunk to drive home. I already got a hotel knowing how drunk I would be.

I'm freezing! If you think my clothes are coming off long enough for a pic, you're mistaken!

That is so coincidental.
I was born with two boobie warmers; one at the end of each wrist. You were born with two boobies.:D

..And you're in luck I'm a generous guy.
My photos

My Videos

Ok. I want to move back to Hawaii, but I don't think I can afford it anytime even somewhat soon. I need to figure out some warmer places to consider moving to. I don't do well in the cold at all. I mean, it's only October and I already feel like I'm dying. Tell me some places that I should consider because this really sucks.

Quit yer bitchin'
http://www.dropzone.com/videos/Detailed/120.html
10F on the ground with snow.
~El Josh AKA Ruby
DS #149
Yes I only have 3 jumps...it's the magic number dude.

I'm freezing! If you think my clothes are coming off long enough for a pic, you're mistaken!

That is so coincidental.
I was born with two boobie warmers; one at the end of each wrist. You were born with two boobies.:D

..And you're in luck I'm a generous guy.

Wow...that IS generous! :P

Ok. I want to move back to Hawaii, but I don't think I can afford it anytime even somewhat soon. I need to figure out some warmer places to consider moving to. I don't do well in the cold at all. I mean, it's only October and I already feel like I'm dying. Tell me some places that I should consider because this really sucks.

Come to houston, tx sweet heart. where you can jump just about year round, and the hearts of must of the people here are just as warm.;) Also great job market here too.
guess what's 250 lbs and flys like a brick? me