guppie01

We are a strange breed

How many other people do you know that will go out and play (what ever sport it is), get injured, airlifted in a basket out, take an hour ambulance ride to the hospital, discover you've fucked up your shoulder (yes surgery is recommended), go home the same night, enjoy your morphine while laughing about the whole experience! :ph34r:

We are truly a strange breed!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

As long as it's not a life changing injury . . . it's all good.

If you've been airlifted out and can go home the same night, yeah, that's worth laughing at just because of how close it is to not being laughable at all.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Has Steve been riding his dirt bike again???B|

LOL

No, this time it was his riding partner!

Silly boys with their toys. :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

How many other people do you know that will go out and play (what ever sport it is), get injured, airlifted in a basket out, take an hour ambulance ride to the hospital, discover you've fucked up your shoulder (yes surgery is recommended), go home the same night, enjoy your morphine while laughing about the whole experience! :ph34r:

g

What did Steve do this time????:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

g

How many, Lot's that i know, pretty much anyone that really get into their sport, BMXers. MotoCross riders, street bike riders, skydivers, footballers. Loads of people,

We are not near as unique as some would like to think.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Has Steve been riding his dirt bike again???B|

LOL

No, this time it was his riding partner!

Silly boys with their toys. :ph34r:

g

Ohh no! Which one? I'm supposed to fix him up with someone. :D:D

Yup, that's the one!!! LOL

g
OMG, is she okay?

Please send my condolences. I hope it turns out well. :)

Yeah, we've offered to help him out if/when he has surgery... I may have to dawn my nurse hat for a while.

LOL

g
OMG, is she okay?

Medevac... there's a nice trauma :(

I was skiing in Soelden this February.
If I didn't know any better I'd think the yellow helicoper to be some kind of shuttle system to the nearest town..

Slightly off topic, but anyone whining at the over-regulation of skydiving, look at skiing/snowboarding - the other end of the spectrum.
Everybody is free to do as they please and take others out with them.
Like that snowboarder who went out of control and took out this guy who was actually stanidng still, bumping him over the edge of the skiing slope - right into some boulders. The second guy struck his head on a rock, there was a lot of blood and he had to be airlifted out.
The snowboarder meanwhile just got up and moved on at breakneck speed, without even a glance at the second guy. My friend and I tried to catch the snowboarder as others were already attending to the injured person, but since we were not suicidal, we never caught the guy..

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Medevac... there's a nice trauma :(

I was skiing in Soelden this February.
If I didn't know any better I'd think the yellow helicoper to be some kind of shuttle system to the nearest town..

Slightly off topic, but anyone whining at the over-regulation of skydiving, look at skiing/snowboarding - the other end of the spectrum.
Everybody is free to do as they please and take others out with them.
Like that snowboarder who went out of control and took out this guy who was actually stanidng still, bumping him over the edge of the skiing slope - right into some boulders. The second guy struck his head on a rock, there was a lot of blood and he had to be airlifted out.
The snowboarder meanwhile just got up and moved on at breakneck speed, without even a glance at the second guy. My friend and I tried to catch the snowboarder as others were already attending to the injured person, but since we were not suicidal, we never caught the guy..

Goddamn... what a selfish fuck nugget... >:( I hope karma gets him some day. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Speak for yourself. :|

Sorry Stitchypoo, you know I would have offered to take care of you... but you live too damn far away! :P

SHEEEESH why kids have to grow up, move away and bitch and cry b/c there is no one to take care of them. ;):ph34r:

g
OMG, is she okay?

AWESOME - Olives are only $0.99 ! ! !

MARTINI!:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

:S...That sounds expensive!!!

yep, it will be. when my flight instructor went down at Dumont dunes, the 45 minute Mercy Air to Vegas was $14,000. But then again, I am sure people have lost that in Vegas in under 5 seconds. :P