mamajumps

Pregnant man gives birth...

Just because you don't comprehend it doesn't mean there's anything horrible about it. Accept people as they are. If the person is happy, productive, and a good parent, who the hell cares what their genetic makeup is?

never said there was, i just cant wrap my head around....

I can't wrap my head around half the crap people say on here (especially in SC), but I figure deep down, we're all more alike than different, just all trying to do the best we can. Same with the guy in the story.

SC is fun to go in with a great big stick just to stir the pot....:D It is funny how many people in there have their panties in such a bunch... its fun to get them riled up....:D:P:D

I can't wrap my head around half the crap people say on here (especially in SC), but I figure deep down, we're all more alike than different, just all trying to do the best we can. Same with the guy in the story.

Girl in the story....
Hi, my names Jon, and I love to skydive.

SC is fun to go in with a great big stick just to stir the pot....:D It is funny how many people in there have their panties in such a bunch... its fun to get them riled up....:D:P:D

LOL!! Isn't that the truth!

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Girl in the story....

If she wants to be referred to and live as a guy, I can respect that. I don't get it, but can respect it, it doesn't hurt me any to use his pronoun of choice.

If she wants to be referred to and live as a guy, I can respect that. I don't get it, but can respect it, it doesn't hurt me any to use his pronoun of choice.

Then don't have babies. Pretty womanly thing to do. IMO
Hi, my names Jon, and I love to skydive.

funny you would choose those words
"accept people as they are"
This person isn't "as they are".

"as they are" is as much (or more) mental than physical. If he thinks he's a guy that happened to be stuck with a woman's genome, that is who he is. I don't know what it's like to feel like that, it has to suck, be confusing, be tough... seriously, it takes more guts to deal with that kind of ridicule than it does to fit society's norms, so I have a fair amount of respect for that.

Again, it doesn't hurt me to use his preferred pronoun, so why not?

I'd rather look at him with empathy than judgementality.

Don't forget those with Turners Syndrome (only one X chromosome instead of two), Triple X Syndrome, and Klinefelter's Syndrome (XXY chromosomes).

There are all kinds of quirky things that can happen developmentally and genetically speaking, which is exactly why I have no problem with this guy wanting to live as and be treated as a guy (or vice versa). There are biological reasons for people to live like that.

Don't forget those with Turners Syndrome (only one X chromosome instead of two), Triple X Syndrome, and Klinefelter's Syndrome (XXY chromosomes).

And none of these apply to this Woman.
I dont care how she wants to live her life. But saying a Man had a baby is inaccurate here.

A Woman that has chosen to live life as a Man has a baby. No big deal, Women have babies all the time.

Girl in the story....

Well sure, but it wasn't an actual man who gave birth. It was a woman who wants to be a man. Big difference. The day a real man has a baby I'll be impressed.