SarahC07

TrueBlood - HBO Series

YES!!! Love that show.... there was another post going here a while back about.... Last week said there was only 3 episodes left, I about had a damn heartattack... "Bill and Sookie" are so sexy... I hope that the season is just ending and its not going away for good.... [:/]

HBO does that with a lot of good series. They stop producing them just when you get hooked. We used to love Deadwood then in between seasons they decided not to make anymore WTF

My wife and I watch True Blood every Sunday.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Anyone heard of it? Watched it? Have an opinion?

http://www.hbo.com/trueblood/

Not only is this a great series (based on the Stookie Stackhouse books), but you get to see Anna Paquin's tits in just about all the episodes. I find them quite attractive. If she played her cards right, I might let her touch me inappropriately if she promised to go make me a sandwich afterwards.

Not only is this a great series (based on the Stookie Stackhouse books), but you get to see Anna Paquin's tits in just about all the episodes. I find them quite attractive. If she played her cards right, I might let her touch me inappropriately if she promised to go make me a sandwich afterwards.

Me too.....:P:$

Haha, I love that show. That brunette that sookie's brother is dating has a slamming body too.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

I know why Sam's a dog, but only because I've read the first 2 books of the series. I won't tell. ;)

They actually made it obvious at the end of the last episode, but they had already dropped a million clues so I was ready and waiting for it ;)
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Its getting better. I can't quite figure out why Sam is a dog though.

My Theory:
It was only recently that the world discovered that vampires actually existed and they are now part of soceity. Sam is a warewolf, and feels like if the fangers can come out so can he.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Once again the show ended with my jaw dropped wondering what the fuck??? I HAVE NEVER been wrapped up in a fictional show like I am this one... OMG.... Next season had better hurry up, in the mean time, I think I will go buy the books. I can't get enough! This show makes me fantasize in all kinds of crazy ways... Bill and Eric are both so blazing hot & they both want Sookie.... what a lucky girl:P ughhh.... until next week.....

Any Thoughts on the Last Show of the season??

I was pretty disappointed myself.

So who was in the back of Bellfuers car?
Tara`s Mom or Lafayette?? And are they still alive?

What up with Mary Anne?

And as for Bills new ward… Wont people ever learn!! NO RedHeads, Nothing but Trouble!!

Who will Sookie bang next season? Does she get finally some Doggie Style going? Will Eric ever get his turn?

When I watched that last show I was under the impression that Bill killed Lafayette and Lafayette was also the one in the back of the cop car....

What the hell was that guy (cant remeber his name but he is the shapeshifter) doing with all that money.... Anybody have guesses on how he knows the Mary Anne chick?? She looked like she was there to get revenge....

When I watched that last show I was under the impression that Bill killed Lafayette and Lafayette was also the one in the back of the cop car....

That is waaaaay too obvious. I dont think that is the case. It may be Lafayette but why would he show up two weeks Later (Remember the "Two Weeks Later" thing right before they cut to the Bar Scene at the end) in the back of bellfuers car?

If Bill had killed him, He would have been dead and disposed of.

Besides, Lafayette is waaay too good of a character to get killed off. This show NEEDS Lafayette.

Now Taras Mom would make since. The show will be fine without her.