kkeenan

Working Today ??

Yup, and it's actually going to be kind of busy, though I suspect I can get out early anyway. Friday's not a company holiday but I'm taking a floating holiday so I can relax on a four-day weekend. Can't wait!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Yup, I'm working my ass off over here.

Since some bright spark decided to cut the VAT to 15% someone (me) has a bucket load of work to change all the financial systems. >:(

BP

You labeling up the shelves in Tesco again? :P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Yep. Considering we just purchased three companies, two of which are starting their peak seasons because of the upcoming holidays, I'm busier than I've ever been. On top of that I just got done doing an upgrade to our XenApp servers but that has actually helped me to now concentrate more on the expansion of our current systems to accommodate the recent purchases. I'm going to be working on Friday too. Meh, I'd rather be busy though than looking for a job.:)

Who all is working today ? Are you actually doing anything, or just cleaning your desk and eating leftovers from the Thanksgiving office lunch ? That's my plan for today. Hanging out till the boss says it's time to bail early.;)

Kevin

Workin:|

"Busiest travel day", raining, folks are driving like idiots, at least it aint snowing:S

Drive careful today folks, especially if your on I-5 going over the Grapevine, Im nice and dry and warm in station right now AND LIKE TO STAY THAT WAY!:D
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

I'm working in the office this morning and then I'll be working all afternoon and evening preparing to have 17 people over tomorrow.

Sounds very similar to my day today and tomorrow.. Have fun!

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Working today, but our offices will close at 3 p.m. Then it's off to the store for T-day fixins! B|

I've done a bit of desk cleaning, prep for next week, listening to Christmas music.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Unfortunately I am working today. I am rather busy doing some repetitive mind numbing tests on the panels I have made all last week. I do get Friday off and as of yet, I don't have to work at all this weekend. Unfortunately I have to be here to 5pm or later...
I just wish the time would pass faster...

Who all is working today ? Are you actually doing anything, or just cleaning your desk and eating leftovers from the Thanksgiving office lunch ? That's my plan for today. Hanging out till the boss says it's time to bail early.;)

Kevin

I wish i could do that... I had some HUGE plans today, but i've cut way back, but i got weathered in somewhere last night, so it puts me back a little bit.

CReW Skies,

bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Who all is working today ?

Me. Probably work 9:15am (stared processing E-mail) - 3:30am with breaks to shower, bicycle to and from the office, and watch an hour of DVD.

Early I get to deal with co-workers issues UTC-8, late I get to have technical IM conversations with co-workers at UTC+8, and in hte middle I might get real work done.

I have today off...but am working the early shift tomorrow so will get off on time to celebrate turkey day with my close friends and family.;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Yes. Actually working ...and selectively posting replies...

Forgot my portion of the office pot luck so i peaced for an hour to go home and pick it up. lovely break. i returned to the fire alarm going off and it beginning to rain outside. heavily. awesome, ha ha!

At least I get my vette back today (they gave me a hybrid as a replacement, seriously?!!!!) and also a 4 day weekend to look forward to including a visit to see some of my favorite peops in nashville. :)

So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983