Spiracom

London Skydivers

Chris Ives....

I have to be tucked up in bed by 8 though!!

If you can't make it back to bed by 8am you have had a very good night.

Is the naked skydiving video the one filmed at the Eloy boogie - if so I'm glad I don't recognise anyone in it. B|B|
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

If you can't make it back to bed by 8am you have had a very good night.

I got back home at 8am after one London piss up... that was the night bus vomit incident. Does that count?! :D I still can't believe I lasted a whole day at work after that one! :S

Vicki

And me... and Pretty Will... and its Pam's birthday celebration so everyone make sure you buy her a drink and see if we can't get her to hurl on the night bus too... :PB|:)

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

Omigod, I helped Steve at Chatteris celebrate his birthday on Saturday and ended up getting accused of pulling him!!! I also ended up very drunk and vomiting. So looks like I've done the vomiting thing for this year, spoke to my doctor today and he was telling me all about the fact that we must take care of our livers...

Well, I'll be there but only around 9:30/10, so start the vids without me if you need to.

I will ask for a second screening of the nakeeeeeeeeeeeed men when I get there.

Happy birthday PAM!!
www.sneale-create.com

Omigod, I helped Steve at Chatteris celebrate his birthday on Saturday and ended up getting accused of pulling him!!! I also ended up very drunk and vomiting

LOL!! And you looked so rosy on Sunday Morning..... :D:D
Never try to eat more than you can lift

its got some fantastic stuff on there. I've got quite a few toys from that site. I have a swearing punchbag sat on my desk at the moment which I get immense pleasure from flicking!

my colleagues are currently quaking in fear as I sniper them from round the corner with my (well actually my brothers birthday present) band gun :D

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

"its got some fantastic stuff on there."

Ain't that the truth.:D
Still browsing it, for toys for my bairn, you understand.:)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson