I3uller

Anyone been a skydiver for halloween?

Halloween is about Ghouls, ghosties, witches and shit WTF has skydiving got to do with it

Well there is that whole blue skies "BLACK DEATH" thing... crater tours...fatalist thing some people do so well.

go as a jumper who bounced...

pretty morbid, but that'd be pretty cool
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Halloween is about Ghouls, ghosties, witches and shit WTF has skydiving got to do with it? - Wierd.

Hmm, I sure see a lot of costumes of the non-ghoul type; cavemen, fire fighters, cowboys, and princesses. Skydiver wouldn't be the worse choice of all, although I haven't used that costume yet.

Here's one I threw together with an old shirt and a couple of masks. :)

If going as a skydiver for halloween seems weird to another skydiver then no wonder most non-skydivers think we are nuts. Actually I went as a skydiver for halloween in 07 and everyone thought it was a cool getup. Of course I did not use my rig, I borrowed an old container and stuffed it with laundry. Huh, wasn't there a movie in the 70's that had a guy jump from an airplane, throw his pilot and all that came out was his laundry? Good thing I didn't drink to much that night since I went jumping the next day.
Chris

Actually I went as a skydiver for halloween in 07 and everyone thought it was a cool getup. Of course I did not use my rig, I borrowed an old container and stuffed it with laundry.

Some of that old gutter gear would make a cool little costume, old school and all. I'd stuff it with bubble wrap or wadded up newspapers for comfort. Even jumpers would probably get a kick out of that old stuff.

First rule of any costume is that you can drink while wearing it. :P

I was just think about how weird it would be to be at a Halloween party and see a dude with a jumpsuit, helmet, goggles, and fully rigged up ready to jump just walking around...might be good for next year after I finally buy a rig.

A freefly suit makes a nice clown suit. You just need a goofy hat and juggling balls to complete the outfit.

Hmm, I sure see a lot of costumes of the non-ghoul type; cavemen, fire fighters, cowboys, and princesses.

This is definitely one of those cultural difference things. You have to dress spooky over here.
YUP other wise they should change it to "Fancy Dress" night, not Halloween:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?