floridadiver81

One more child molester off the street. I was involved!

his lawyer will have a field day with this unless the girlfriend was very carefull he will get off due to entrapment

Really? Tell us everything you know about the entrapment defense. I'll let you go first.

You have this tendency to insert a sort of smugness in your posts. Do you know that?
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

You should ask your friend why he's comfortable with his fiancee chatting up strange men on the internet.. Sounds like she's not much into him.

They are both into the swinging lifestlye. I guess i left that part out...lol

Quality people, huh?

Forgive me... it's just too easy for me to imagine they are a bit on the shady side.
Imaginations on fire

ok..i dont want this post sent to speakers corner. Everyone has the freedom to chose their lifestyle. You dont know them to make any judgement on them. They are good people...they just have an alternate lifestlye. Nothing wrong with that. This is where this topic ends.
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Well done. And thank you for taking that piece of shit scumbag off the streets. :)

I feel great about it. I know he has done it before becasue jess and john have been trying to get him to come over to the house for the past 5 months. I know there are women out there that are willing to do crap like that...as sick as it is. But i consider it a good deed to society!
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie

his lawyer will have a field day with this unless the girlfriend was very carefull he will get off due to entrapment

Really? Tell us everything you know about the entrapment defense. I'll let you go first.

You have this tendency to insert a sort of smugness in your posts. Do you know that?

Oh, my God, Jeff, you are nothing if not entertaining.

Would you like to take a poll on the irony score on that one?

Oh, my God, Jeff, you are nothing if not entertaining.

Would you like to take a poll on the irony score on that one?

You might as well poll to see who thinks I would really give a shit. ;)
Imaginations on fire

What he said. I've seen first hand what it's like to watch child molestors walk, but this was a silly way to attack the problem, given the slim chance it'll be effective. I applaud your motive but not your means.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

:D:D:D You mean when he's talking about stuff that he knows about in intimate detail from years of education and experience to a bunch of folks who are utterly clueless about said details but have read a good 0.01% of internet pages on the topic? I'm sure it looks like "smugness" to you. :D:D:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I know he has done it before becasue jess and john have been trying to get him to come over to the house for the past 5 months. I know there are women out there that are willing to do crap like that...

i was pimping an 8 yo daughter (that i don't have) to some internet sick fuck (kinda like me) for 5 months, till i finally got him to come over to my house to engage in sex with me and the 8yo daughter (that i dont have).....

what in theeee fuck ???

I know some super retarded shady ass shit when i read it..
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

no disrespect intended bud, and please don't take this they wrong way and think that i am defending an ALLEGED child molester or anything, but what you guy's did was very STUPID.

Agreed. I mean whats to say the guy wasn't chatting them up to call the cops on them for trying to pimp out their own child?

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Were any of you guys armed? I know that you were close enough to tackle him, etc., but if he had slipped away and decided to engage rather than flee, would you have been equipped?

Exactly. I don't personally believe I need a gun, but if you're gonna invite trouble in your house... :S
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

You should ask your friend why he's comfortable with his fiancee chatting up strange men on the internet.. Sounds like she's not much into him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are both into the swinging lifestlye. I guess i left that part out...lol

That's true righteousness dealing up justice..:S

I applaud your willingness to get involved in something like this. Although I think you may underestimate the amount of time you will end up spending in court. Just the same, I am glad you are willing to see it through.

I would, however, suggest you contact the police much earlier in the process. Never a good idea to run a sting in your own house.

For those that are posting about how we should have called the police before he got there. We tried. The first time the call was dropped. The number i had in my phone for the police didnt work..yeah..pointless..i know. Then we finally just called 911 but he got there a lot quicker than we anticipated as we finally got through when he was pulling up into the driveway.

I know i know..there are a ton of "what if's". I feel good about what we did. No one should really care about their lifestyle. That wasnt the point of making this post. The point is that there are very sick men out there that are willing to pay to have sex with young children. Im glad i helped in getting one more out of society...at least for a long time. By the time he gets out the boys that are already in jail will teach him a lesson. Say what you want about me or my friends..i feel good about it.

For those that agree with my actions....thanks. I know plenty of people that would have done the same had they been in a similar situation.

For those that agree with my actions....thanks. I know plenty of people that would have done the same had they been in a similar situation.

:D:D
That's a polite way of saying: "For those [like me] who are busting my balls, bite my ass."

-I'm glad this fucker is off the street.
-I'm glad you & your friends didn't get shot.
-I hope nothing happens to your friends or their house.
-I hope the police & DA will find the evidence you developed as admissible into evidence, as useful to a successful prosecution, and as impervious to a skillful defense as evidence they might have developed had they set up and executed the sting themselves.
-I hope the perp is convicted and sent away for a long time.
-I hope I don't have to bite your ass.
-I hope PJ doesn't call me smug again. That would be too much to bear.

Entrapment is the act of a law enforcement agent in inducing a person to commit an offence which the person would not have, or was unlikely to have, otherwise committed.

We arent law enforcement officers.

To the person that said he will get off. According to what the dectectives told us they have MORE than enough to prosecute him. Remember...they confiscated his cell phone AND digital camera. They wouldnt tell us what was on either..but why confiscate it if it coulndt be used against him? They have more than we gave them. They may not even need our testimony based on what was on that camera and/or cell phone.

Sure they have more than enough to file charges, but will it stick in court? And of course the cops are going to take everything he has...that is what they do when you get arrested. If this guy walks away from this in court, he will probably sue all of you.[:/]

I just read they are swingers.....not good to look good in court if the defense finds out. I guess this would go through military court......might work different.

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

floridadiver81 proudly proclaimed: "One more child molester off the street. I was involved!"

Totally awesome! Maybe we can do something about this one:

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/fugitives/cac/harding_gd.htm

http://www.witness.co.za/index.php?showcontent&global%5b_id%5d=16685

Wake up, skydivers!! Why has no one talked about this openly? Is it because he was 'one of our own'? Graham Harding is still a scumbag, yet ties run deep. Some folks (especially here in Deland) think we should look the other way... turn the other cheek... or whatever such nonsense people spout when they are defending their beloved, former world champion skydiver turned child molester.

He and his circle of friends that helped him escape to South Africa need to be held accountable. You hear that Deland South African faction... you aided and abetted a felon fugitive. Congratulations. Here's another gold medal. Now hang them all around your necks and go jump off a bridge.

C Ya,
Mikey

No community is free from some rotten apples :(

Even worse when it is crimes of this kind.
Now when he's "outed" lets just hope that he's guilty.....

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

"One more child molester off the street. I was involved!"
Totally awesome! Maybe we can do something about this one:

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/fugitives/cac/harding_gd.htm

Dayum!

FBI quote:
"He worked as a Federal Aviation Administration certified Skydiving instructor in Arizona and Florida."
The FBI needs to be straightened out on that statement - the FAA doesn't certify skydiving instructors.

The dectectives told us that there is a new law in florida..which is less than a year old...that even traveling..no matter the distance...to meet a minor for anykind of sex act is illegal weather the act was commited or not.

That is an amazingly bad law. Thought crimes are now illegal. But you know, think of the children, right?

Well, there are definately two sides to every story..... however, THESE victims were 8, you asshole.

However, that being said:

My neighbors' daughter, 16, just got pregnant by an Army guy. In his 20s.

Pedophilia? Not so much, that chick is a ho. Period, at 16, you know what you're doing. If you didn't, the US Armed Forces wouldn't allow you to sign a contract.

Plus, state law says that, at 16, she's accountable, not him, for what happened.

Pedophile? PLEASE............

There's a BIG, HUGE difference here, these girls were 8, for Christ's sake.

Hell, I joined the NAVY at 16. Legally, to boot.

8?

There's a difference.
"Get these balls!"