floridadiver81

One more child molester off the street. I was involved!

So yeah...i had an interesting night. I get a call from my boy john telling me to get my ass over to his house. Apparently his fiancee jessica had a guy on a local chatline thinking she had an 8 year old daughter. This man was online looking for a woman with kids and he was offering money to have sex with her kids. So she led him to believe she had one and she was willing to go through with it. The child obviously doesnt exist. So i get to their house about 5 minutes before he does. John and i are in the back bedroom of the house waiting for him to come in. He comes into the house and gives her half of the 300 he was offering. She takes him into the front bedroom and tells him to wait so she could go get the fictional daughter. John and i walk out and he immediately turns white and puts his hand in his right pocket. We werent stupid....we both knew he had a gun...but he wasnt stupid enough to pull it out. Both john and i were within a foot or so of him.....so if he did decide to pull it out he wouldnt have had an opportunity to use it. So we held him there while john called 911. He tried calling 911 also making up some bullshit story. He tried saying that he met them at the corner store at 12 noon. Jess showed the police officers her cell phone stating that she called him at 8:26p.m. Why would she call him if he is already at their house?? Yeah that right there told the officers that he is bullshitting. The officers siezed his pistol, searched his truck and found a digital camera. They wouldnt tell us what was on it but they confiscated it along with his cell phone. John turned over the money to them also as more evidence.
The cops werent sure if they could actually arrest him being that no actual acts were commited. Well....after futher deliberation with the sex crime department downtown they arrested him. Jess and i went downtown to give the dectectives the full story. The dectectives told us that there is a new law in florida..which is less than a year old...that even traveling..no matter the distance...to meet a minor for anykind of sex act is illegal weather the act was commited or not. Its a second degree felony and he is now facing up to 15 years if we testify....which we fully plan to. I also found out after we left the police station that he is military....so he is in even more of a world of hurt.
So..thanks to our little sting operation there is one more sexual predator off the street.
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Oh trust me..john and i wanted to beat him to a bloody mess...along with Tim who got there in the middle of all of this.

We thought about it...we could either beat the living shit outta him and he goes home...heals...and goes out and tries to do it again...ot get the police involved and have him do prison time. We decided on the prison time. It would have made me happy to just unload on him though!
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie

Oh yeah...just to add insult to injury....one of the neighborhood kids threw a brick through his passenger side window....and he does have a reallllllllly nice truck too. We all just laughed...and so did the police! HAHA

Great work!!!!

To bad you didn't get the opportunity to "accidental" blow his fucking brains out all over the wall......
Well his fellow inmates will hopefully finish him off at a later point ;)

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

I'm curious:

- Why did nobody call the cops in advance of his arrival?

- Did the cops state an opinion on whether you (being civilians) should have called them first, instead of confronting him personally?

- Given the fact that now he knows Jessica's face and address, what's being done to protect the safety of both her and her home from acts of vengeance by his friends or relatives (or perhaps even him if he makes bail)?

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/homepage.do;jsessionid=LpTMlyy2gZ9JwR3yB20Cl33z19CDTv8JSTGv1jb1mv0M1LL3phCJ!1651277320[url]

Another useful site.
And agreed that you should consider your families safety first, however I do understand and appreciate your getting involved just should have gone about it a bit differently. Now you do need to CYA as far as safety.
Ask the Detectives about his criminal history. I guarantee it's not a short one......

John did call 911 before he arrived. Unfortunately the lady on the other end was a retard and couldnt understand him when he plainly told her that he needs a police officer to his residence and he gave the the address and she kept on asking what his address is..like 4 or 5 times i believe it was. But yeah...he tried getting them there sooner but 911 wasnt that co-operative. They got the job done..just not as fast as it could have been done.

We spoke to the officers about this exact situation. If anything should happen...and there is any connection to that man...at all....they will be brought up on charges as accessories(sp). Besides....their neighborhood is a pretty good one. If neighbors see anything suspicious the law will be notified...now that their whole neighborhood knows whats going on and what happened last night.

Yeah..the chance is there...but it has been minimized.

edited for spelling and i forgot to answer one fo the questions.

Any word on whether he was carrying the handgun legally or illegally?

I mean, if he has any felony record, it's very likely he was illegally carrying.

Were any of you guys armed? I know that you were close enough to tackle him, etc., but if he had slipped away and decided to engage rather than flee, would you have been equipped?
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

no disrespect intended bud, and please don't take this they wrong way and think that i am defending an ALLEGED child molester or anything, but what you guy's did was very STUPID.

this guy could claim anything. he can say he was there to take out somebody pimping a kid, what the fuck ever. he can get off on any million variety of technicalities.

then what???? he's been to your buds house. you guys set him up. his vehicle got fucked over in front of your buds house. he knows your neighborhood.

you all should have considered your safety as well as the safety of those who you have endangered by bringing a ALLEGED dangerous criminal into your neighborhood.

what if this guy would have come in shooting??? then what??? would you still be breaking your arm patting your back if he would have fatally wounded you or one of your people????

should have turned the situation over to the police when the messages were exchanged for a rendevous. they are trained and prepared to handle those situations.

good job
:S

good luck bro, hope it all works out well for you and your people

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

I'm all in favor of beating the guy to death, but how did he get your address in the first place? I would love to see how the chat room conversation went down. If the wife knew what was going on and gave him the address to the house, she almost deserves a beat down as well. She could have gotten all of you killed, no good. That being said, hope the guy rots in jail

Entrapment is the act of a law enforcement agent in inducing a person to commit an offence which the person would not have, or was unlikely to have, otherwise committed.

We arent law enforcement officers.

To the person that said he will get off. According to what the dectectives told us they have MORE than enough to prosecute him. Remember...they confiscated his cell phone AND digital camera. They wouldnt tell us what was on either..but why confiscate it if it coulndt be used against him? They have more than we gave them. They may not even need our testimony based on what was on that camera and/or cell phone.

You should ask your friend why he's comfortable with his fiancee chatting up strange men on the internet.. Sounds like she's not much into him.

They are both into the swinging lifestlye. I guess i left that part out...lol