floridadiver81

So i have a date with a really hot chick tonight!

Oh well...she prolly found someone else.

If you feel she's the type of girl to just go off and find someone else that quickly, is she really worth persuing?

LOL!! whats with all these girls dumping guys right before christmas

the ladies don't want no broke dick fuckers when it's present time or what?? in the OP's case it sounds like he has a job though..

it's a conspiracy:o
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

LOL!! whats with all these girls dumping guys right before christmas

Chicks get blown off right before Christmas, too. :P

the ladies don't want no broke dick fuckers when it's present time or what??

OK, do you mean a dick that doesn't get hard or a dude who doesn't have a job or the means to buy a gift?

I iz confoosed! :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

OK, do you mean a dick that doesn't get hard or a dude who doesn't have a job or the means to buy a gift?

I iz confoosed!

LMAO!!

yeah I meant broke dick, like poor or cheapskate unable to buy a gift.

a dick that doesnt get hard, well I suppose that would get you dumped anytime of the year and twice on christmas day. :D

and yeah I know some guys like that. they dump their girl right before any present giving holiday to avoid having to get a present..pretty scandalous low down dirty game.
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

ok so it didnt happen. she got stuck closing the store that saturday night so i never went over there. Then i got called into work sunday for an emergency "...yacht job..." that had to get done. She didnt believe me when i told her that i had to work. She thought i was blowing her off. Even after i told her that work always comes first being that its basically a customer service/trade field. Oh well...she prolly found someone else. No big deal to me. Theres plenty of fish in the sea.

I've never had a Yacht Job , is it fun? what does it entail? Do the girls ask for your credit card before or after?
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

ok so it didnt happen. she got stuck closing the store that saturday night so i never went over there. Then i got called into work sunday for an emergency "...yacht job..." that had to get done. She didnt believe me when i told her that i had to work. She thought i was blowing her off. Even after i told her that work always comes first being that its basically a customer service/trade field. Oh well...she prolly found someone else. No big deal to me. Theres plenty of fish in the sea.

I've never had a Yacht Job , is it fun? what does it entail? Do the girls ask for your credit card before or after?
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

ummm....what?

To the rest. I could really care less. I dont have expectations anymore. Too much disappointment...and that comes with both online and in reality...lol.
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

he didn't even want to pork her.

:o What's this world coming to??

:D

Can you Pork a Cow?:)

Yes:|

Does a pig like getting porked?:o
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

wel...im not looking as hard as i used to. Im beginning to have a more laid back attitude. Its time to just take it easy...just go out and meet different people and let it happen...im done trying to force it to happen!
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie

Maybe stop looking so hard , when you least exect it youll meet THE ONE !

+10

to Jason, your a good friend of mine who offered a lot of emo support thru some rough times for me, you're a great guy, the lucky girl will cross your path in due time....:)
Team Dirty Sanchez President:Team HellFish #645 Muff Brother #3546

Maybe stop looking so hard , when you least exect it youll meet THE ONE !

+10

to Jason, your a good friend of mine who offered a lot of emo support thru some rough times for me, you're a great guy, the lucky girl will cross your path in due time....:)

Doesn't anyone drink anymore?

Everyone says to stop looking and you'll find a "nice girl".
So what should he do until OberGirl shows up?

I suggest enjoying life and dating a few imperfect people.

Get 10 friends together and go to a comedy club.
Go fishing. Go to the library. Go to a bar and dance real close
with drunk chicks. Go live among the imperfect and have some fun.

No whining.

If you are having fun, people will find you.

THats what im doing. Im going out to the car meets and the car shows..basically just getting my social life back the way it should be. Im not relying on the internet too much anymore, unless they make first contact. I guess im just getting out of the phase of online dating...lol