floridadiver81

So i have a date with a really hot chick tonight!

I suggested that we go out into a social atmosphere, she said she would just rather me come over and watch a movie. Which would be the safer bet? Now we met through a local personal service and ended up talking on the phone for nearly 11 hours between last night and this morning...the longest i have ever been on the phone. We exchanged pictures via picture messages and we both have the initial attraction and we have demonstrated that we can hold a conversation being that there werent any long awkward pauses.

I would rather not go to her house the first time we meet face to face becasue i know something will happen. She made that quite apparent. I think she is a great girl and dont want to mess it up by putting myself in that situation. So..what do i do? Insist on going out and avoiding going to her place immediately or just get it over with and risk screwing things up before they start?
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

I would rather not go to her house the first time we meet face to face becasue i know something will happen. She made that quite apparent. I think she is a great girl and dont want to mess it up by putting myself in that situation. So..what do i do? Insist on going out and avoiding going to her place immediately or just get it over with and risk screwing things up before they start?

Umm... do what makes you comfortable and if that isn't what she wants then maybe you aren't a good match.
Owned by Remi #?

With your track record of people you meet online, I'd recommend:

1) a VERY public place

2) letting several people know where you are

3) double-bagging it.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

posting some pics will deff help too determine if you need to go over her house or not.....

Glad I'm not the only XKeys person sitting home on a perfectly good jumping day because we're under flight restrictions thanks to the VIP treatment for SOMEONE today.... ;)

Go ARMY!! (That's for my Dad!)

And it is going to be a it windy tomorrow! :|
Always be kinder than you feel.

1) a VERY public place

3) double-bagging it.

LMAO! :D:D:D
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

I'm confused

Hot chick, her place, something will happen. thats all I saw in that post.

What's the dilemma. If your scared about performance they have little blue pills for that. :D:P

I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

Take her to a comedy club. They are the best bet on first dates. You're both laughing, having a good time. You don't have to sit face to face and be forced to talk. Thus there are no awkward silent moments. Do it. Then do her.

Actually we are doing that next saturday. Jeff Dunham is coming to town and i bought 2 tickets thinking that my roommate and i were going to go then he tells me that he got stuck with duty so i have the extra ticket. I guess it happened for a reason though...assuming everything goes well tonight. She is about to get off work and call me so i will post up tomorrow about how it went...or whenever i get home..if it goes well...lol
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Take her to a comedy club. They are the best bet on first dates. You're both laughing, having a good time. You don't have to sit face to face and be forced to talk. Thus there are no awkward silent moments. Do it. Then do her.

Actually we are doing that next saturday. Jeff Dunham is coming to town and i bought 2 tickets thinking that my roommate and i were going to go then he tells me that he got stuck with duty so i have the extra ticket. I guess it happened for a reason though...assuming everything goes well tonight. She is about to get off work and call me so i will post up tomorrow about how it went...or whenever i get home..if it goes well...lol

now I'm really confused I thought you didn't want to go to her place? oh well I'm studying so what can I really say about anything. :|
I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

best first date is ice skating by a mile and a half instant physical contact and you can each make fun of each other and have a laugh for the night

on the other hand it sounds like she is just looking for some cock so it probably dosnt matter were you take her

1) a VERY public place

2.5) Check to make sure "she" is really a she.

3) double-bagging it.

----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.