Yoshi

the secret thread..

gotta secret you just need to get off your chest? something that you have been holding back and finally want to have closure with? post it here...

if you dont want your name in the thread feel free to PM me the secret and Ill post...kinda like the guess who's boobs thread or whatever.

k...my secret? lemme think and Ill get back to ya:|

hmm...ok. its not really a secret...but I used to wear hippy skirts all the time in high school and early college..lol. I was a freak. got a bunch of attention out of it though:ph34r:

I'm a 26 year old male, and my secret is... I like the movies: Only You, The Cutting Edge, and The Princess Bride... (The last one isn't really a secret... I just like it in general, thought it would be nice to mention... ah yes, very fun good times. Cheers!) ... .

. .
I don't have a license for this.

OK heres mine....

Im getting married next Oct/Nov and the event will take place in Canada or Alaska :-) fingers crossed

Wait--I missed that announcement. Congratulations! Either locale sounds gorgeous!!! That's a GOOD secret. :)
TPM Sister #102

I'm a 26 year old male, and my secret is... I like the movies: Only You, The Cutting Edge, and The Princess Bride... (The last one isn't really a secret... I just like it in general, thought it would be nice to mention... ah yes, very fun good times. Cheers!) ... .

. .

hey thats all good.. Im a sap for cheesy chick flicks too. and I would move to genovia or whatever that country was...:o:P

My secret?

I sit in my cube, pretending to be working, while surfing the internet and posting on Dizzy Dot Com, all the while being paid by your hard earned taxes. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68